With its unrivalled quality and full spectrum of features, the Asus Z77-A Motherboard is a great foundation for your next powerhouse. Based on the Intel H61 Express chipset, it works flawlessly with the second- and third-generation Intel Core processors in an LGA 1155 package, and offers you the capability to fully tune and overclock the CPU performance when used with unlocked processer. You'll also delight in the evolved technology, such as USB 3.0, SATA 3.0, and PCIe 3.0 (when used with a third-generation Core processor). An array of in-house features and technology ensures a new level of user experience in your PC build and system tuning. And with proven Asus reliability and stability, you'll see and feel the difference in your everyday computing.
- Digital Power Design for the CPU and iGPUAll-new digital CPU power controls work perfectly together to match digital power signal (SVID) requests from the CPU, with ultra-fast sensing and response efficiently delivering precision power. Accurate delivery reduces waste, and provides more stable CPU Vcore voltages. Users can adjust CPU PWM voltages and frequencies for various overclocking scenarios, with accurate input through UEFI BIOS tuning or the exclusive Asus interface. This proprietary design increases overclocking headroom to push performance to its full potential.
- 100% All High-quality Solid CapacitorsAsus high-quality solid capacitors ensure a 5,000-hour lifespan – equivalent to 2.5 times longer than traditional capacitors. All capacitors pass testing under temperatures as high as 105°, and meet Japanese industrial standards to provide excellent durability and enhanced thermal capacity.
- EPUTap into the world's first real-time PC power-saving chip through a simple onboard switch or the AI Suite II utility. Get total system-wide energy optimization by automatically detecting current PC loadings and intelligently moderating power consumption. This also reduces fan noise and extends component longevity!
- ASUS Exclusive USB 3.0 BoostWith USB 3.0 Boost technology, USB transfer speeds are significantly increased up to 1.3x, enhancing an already impressive USB 3.0 transfer rate. Asus software automatically accelerates data speeds for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without the need for any further user configuration.
- Extra Durable Stainless Steel Back I/OThe motherboard's back I/O panels are made from strong, corrosion-resistant stainless steel, which is bonded with a thin layer of chromium oxide to enhance the already natural anti-corrosion properties of stainless steel. That’s why Asus stainless steel back I/O panels have a usage life three times longer compared to ordinary panels.
- ASUS UEFI BIOS (EZ Mode)Asus UEFI BIOS offers a user-friendly interface that goes beyond traditional keyboard-only BIOS controls to enable more flexible and convenient mouse input. Users can easily navigate the UEFI BIOS with the smoothness of their operating system. Quick and simple overclocking and setup sharing is facilitated by the F12 hotkey BIOS snapshot feature. The exclusive EZ Mode displays frequently accessed setup info, while the Advanced Mode is for experienced performance enthusiasts that demand far more intricate system control, including detailed DRAM information. Asus UEFI BIOS natively supports hard drives larger than 2.2TB in 64-bit, with full storage space utilization helping deliver far more exciting computing than traditional BIOS versions.