With its unrivalled quality and full spectrum of features, the Asus H61M-E Motherboard is a great foundation for your next powerhouse. Based on the Intel H61 Express chipset, it works flawlessly with the second- and third-generation Intel Core processors in an LGA 1155 package. An array of in-house features and technology ensures a new level of user experience in your PC build and system tuning. And with proven Asus reliability and stability, you'll see and feel the difference in your everyday computing.
- Asus UEFI BIOS (EZ Mode)ASUS's UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) is the first ever mouse-controlled graphical BIOS interface designed with dual selectable modes. It delivers a user-friendly interface that goes beyond traditional keyboard-only BIOS controls to enable more flexible and convenient input with quick scrolling. Users can easily navigate the UEFI BIOS with the smoothness of their operating system. Quick and simple overclocking and setup sharing is facilitated by the F12 hotkey BIOS snapshot feature. The exclusive EZ Mode displays frequently-accessed setup info, while the Advanced Mode is for experienced performance enthusiasts WHO demand more intricate system control, including detailed DRAM information. The UEFI BIOS natively supports hard drives larger than 2.2TB in 64-bit, with full storage space utilization helping deliver far more exciting computing than traditional BIOS versions.
- LOW EMIA special low-radiation design shields you from harmful electromagnetic exposure by eliminating 50% of radiation. Radiation Deduction Design minimizes harmful electromagnetic radiation output with exclusive circuit design to cancel electrical charge. The Radiation Moat Design effectively blocks radiation to prevent discharge spread.
- Asus Anti-Surge ProtectionAnti-Surge Protection Design detects overvoltage conditions and prevents voltage surges from spreading in real time. It also actively cuts off the overvoltage supply to protect the system.
- 100% All High-Quality Conductive Polymer CapacitorsThis motherboard uses all high-quality conductive polymer capacitors onboard for durability, an improved lifespan, and enhanced thermal capacity.
- AI Suite IIWith its user-friendly interface, AI Suite II consolidates all the exclusive Asus features into one simple to use software package. It allows users to supervise overclocking, energy management, fan speed control, voltage, and sensor readings. This all-in-one software offers diverse and easy to use functions, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
- Fan XpertAsus Fan Xpert allows you to adjust the CPU and chassis fan speeds according to different ambient temperatures in different areas of your PC. The built-in variety of useful profiles offer flexible fan-speed control to achieve a quiet and cool environment.