Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS B85M-G LGA 1150 Intel B85 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel B85
- 4th-Gen Intel Core i7 / i5/ i3 (LGA1150)
- DDR3 1600/1333
A new premium gold color scheme symbolizes a guarantee of the highest standards of innovation, performance, and reliability. Being tested with computer components almost from all brands on the market, and passing the most demanding stress-testing process in the industry, the ASUS B85M-G delivers the stability, reliability and longevity you'd never expected before. The new Intel B85 chipset supports the Intel 4th generation Core processor and has a lot of improvements over its predecessor, allowing you to enjoy the power of the latest technology. Together with an array of ASUS-exclusive features, the ASUS B85M-G motherboard is a powerful gaming machine.Features:
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM - Digital Power Design
- ASUS USB 3.0 Boost - Lightning Fast Transfer Speeds!
- ASUS Fan Xpert 2 - Optimizes Fans Speeds for a Cool and Quiet System
- Network iControl - Real-Time Network Bandwidth Control
- ASUS Anti-Surge Protection - Protect Your Device
- 100% High-Quality Solid Capacitors
- Intel B75 Express Chipset to Support Intel 4th Generation Core Processors
100% High-Quality Solid Capacitors
ASUS's high-quality solid capacitors assure a 5,000-hour lifespan, providing 2.5 times longer life than traditional capacitors. All capacitors pass testing under temperatures as high as 105 degrees Farenheit and meet Japanese industry standards, resulting in excellent durability and enhanced thermal capacity.
Extra-Durable Stainless Steel Back I/O
ASUS Motherboard back I/O panels are made from strong stainless steel, bonded with a thin layer of chromium oxide, to provide corrosion resistance. As a result, ASUS stainless steel back I/O panels have a usage life three times longer than ordinary panels.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Tech Parts Pro Return Policy