With quality, features, and affordability, the ASUS H81T/CSM is a great entry point for you to enjoy the prowess of Intel's fourth-generation Core processor in an LGA 1150 packaging. Based on Intel's H81 chipset, this motherboard works flawlessly with a state-of-the-art "Haswell" processor, and incorporates native USB 3.0 and SATA III for blistering data transfer. Asus also incorporates a wealth of features and technologies to make this unit a great foundation for your new PC build. From the user-friendly BIOS setup to the traffic optimizing network and GPU performance enhancing technology, Asus offers you more than enough to ensure an exceptional experience in every aspect.
This model comes in a Thin Mini-ITX form factor, which features an onboard DC-DC power supply, and requires just an external AC power adapter, not a traditional internal PSU. It also features a mini-PCIe slot and an mSATA slot. Both half- and full-height shields are included for better compatibility with the case.
- New UEFI BIOS – friendlier and more intuitiveThe media-renowned UEFI BIOS from Asus provides the smoothest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS, and now features more intuitive functions to quickly take you to favorite BIOS pages and frequently-accessed settings through custom shortcuts. You can even write quick notes in-BIOS for future reference, view an activity log of setting changes and modifications, and rename SATA ports. EZ Mode has a whole new look, upgraded with extra-friendly capabilities, like detailed fan controls, XMP profile settings, SATA information, and fast clock adjustment. Together, these perfect your BIOS experience.
- USB 3.0 Boost (UASP Support)Asus USB 3.0 Boost technology supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) in Windows 8. With USB 3.0 Boost technology, a USB device's transmission speed is significantly increased up to 170%, adding to the already fast USB 3.0 performance. Asus software automatically accelerates data rates for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without any user interaction.
- GPU BoostGPU Boost accelerates the integrated GPU for extreme graphics performance. The user-friendly interface facilitates flexible frequency adjustments. It easily delivers stable system-wide upgrades for every use.
- Network iControlOne click to prioritize network traffic for applications you're currently using, or set up favorite profiles to run at specific times. Avoid network congestion, speed up downloading, and make sure online gaming runs optimized, all through an intuitive user interface.
- AI Suite 3Asus AI Suite 3 offers a brand-new user experience, through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors. It consolidates all the exclusive Asus features into one simple-to-use package, allowing you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages, and more. This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy-to-use functionality, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
- EPUTap into the world's first real-time PC power-saving chip through the AI Suite 3 utility. Get total system-wide energy optimization by automatically detecting current PC loadings and intelligently moderating power consumption. It can directly reduce CPU wattage to an indicated level on demand, and manually switch to Max Power Saving Mode for further energy savings, creating a more efficient PC. The exclusive Away Mode* puts your system into an extreme energy-saving stance, and even shuts down unused add-on I/O ports, while can continue to download, stream, and backup content while away from your PC. (*Power cut-off to add-on connectors varies by model)