Extend the life of your existing system, and still get ready for dual core compatibility. The ECS P4M800PRO-M (V2.0) motherboard lets you keep your old RAM, graphic card and other components, and when you're ready, will support the latest 64-bit enabled Intel Core 2 Duo 1066 MHz FSB processors. Based on the VIA P4M800 PRO and VIA VT8237R Plus chipsets, this motherboard is also good for single core Pentium 4 HT processors (Socket T). It is equipped with both Dual Channel DDR 400 and DDR2 533 memory architecture with a maximum of 2 gigabytes.
The 4X/8X AGP slot lets you ramp up graphic power by adding an 8X AGP graphics card. The three PCI slots offer better upgradeability and increased system-flexibility, and two SATA 1.5 Gb/s connectors provide high-speed data transfers and reliable connectivity with SATA devices. Two PATA connectors also support up to four IDE drives. The on-board audio (Realtek ALC655) and LAN (VIA VT6103L) chipsets help your sound and LAN needs, and 4 USB 2.0 ports provide 480Mbps data rates.
This is a cool little mobo that can help you keep up with the competition without replacing your whole system!
- VIA P4M800 PRO + VT8237R plus ChipsetCombined with the VT8237R plus chipset that provides Serial ATA ports with various RAID options, this powerful chipset supports Intel dual core CPUs and DDR and DDR2 memory for fast multi-tasking and a powerful computing environment.
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor SupportThis motherboard supports the next-generation LGA 775 Intel Core 2 Duo processors. Utilizing Intel’s brand-new Core microarchitecture technology, the Intel Core 2 Duo processors are considered some of the most powerful and energy efficient CPUs in the world.
- Integrated UniChrome Pro Graphics EngineThe integrated VIA UniChrome Pro IGP delivers a rich visual experience through innovative features such as the integrated MPEG-2 hardware acceleration for flawless digital media playback. The VIA UniChrome Pro IGP uses a dual-pixel pipeline, 128-bit 2D/3D engine supporting up to 64MB shared 64/128bit DDR memory for robust 3D gaming and applications.
- DDR and DDR2 Combo DesignThe P4M800PRO-M features two DDR and DDR2 DIMM slots for the ultimate flexibility for system memory upgrades.
- Serial ATA with RAIDThe revolutionary Serial ATA interface provides scalable performance for storage devices. SATA technology enables easy-to-install, high-performance and low-power hard drives. Two SATA ports support RAID 0 and RAID 1 for better performance and data security respectively.