Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
BIOSTAR P4M80-M4 Socket 478 VIA P4M800 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- VIA P4M800
- Pentium 4 Prescott / Celeron
- DDR 400
The BIOSTAR P4M80-M4 Micro ATX motherboard is a high-performance platform at an amazingly low price, bringing you an extraordinary set of features and power for games, multimedia, office or home use. Supporting both the Pentium 4 Prescott and Celeron processors, speed is enhanced by the motherboard’s capacity for 2 GB of dual-channel DDR400 SDRAM, allowing you to run games, music and media all at once.
Three PCI slots, and 1 AGP slot, 8 USB 2.0, 1 parallel and 1 serial port ensure that you have plenty of expansion slots and connections. The S3 UniChrome integrated video card and the Realtek ALC655 6-Channel AC97 CODEC integrated audio offer an all-round multimedia experience. Your computer can be linked over a network with the Realtek RTL8100C 10/100 LAN card. This is the perfect platform for the cost-conscious, performance-hungry system builder.
- VIA P4M800+VT8237 ChipsetOptimized to deliver a great Hi-Def visual experience when playing digital video content, the VIA P4M800 chipset delivers a cost-effective solution with its Integrated Graphics Processor. The P4M800 also features an Accelerated Graphics Port (AGP) 8X controller and a high speed Ultra V-Link interface for combination with VIA's feature-packed VT8237 Southbridge with SATA RAID.
- UniChrome Graphics Engine IntegratedIntegrated into the P4M800 Northbridge chipset, the VIA UniChrome 2D/3D graphics core delivers a rich visual experience through innovative features such as integrated MPEG-2 hardware acceleration for excellent multimedia performance.
- AGP 8X SupportThe P4M80-M4 features a highly flexible and scalable architecture with an external AGP 8X port for optional graphics card upgrades. Providing double the bandwidth of AGP 4X, the AGP 8X video card slot produces smoother video streaming and faster, seamless gameplay.
- SATA with RAID SupportSATA technology enables easy-to-install, high-performance and low-power hard drives. Two SATA ports support RAID 0 and RAID 1 for better performance and data security respectively.
- Onboard LAN SupportThe P4M80-M4 provides an onboard 10/100Mbps solution for your network or broadband connection without having to buy an extra LAN card.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy