Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE X299 UD4 Pro LGA 2066 Intel X299 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel X299
- Core X series (LGA2066)
- Support for DDR4 4400(O.C.)/ 4333(O.C.)/ 4266(O.C.)/ 4133(O.C.)/ 4000(O.C.)/ 3866(O.C.)/ 3800(O.C.)/ 3733(O.C.)/ 3666(O.C.)/ 3600(O.C.)/ 3466(O.C.)/ 3400(O.C.)/ 3333(O.C.)/ 3300(O.C.)/ 3200(O.C.)/ 3000(O.C.)/ 2800(O.C.)/ 2666(O.C.)/ 2400/ 2133 MHz memory modules
AORUS Gaming Motherboards will support either 5v or 12v digital LED strips. RGB Fusion with Digital LEDs comes with 9 new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
*Digital LEDs are available only on select Motherboards, external LED Strips, Digital LED Strips are not included with Motherboard purchase.
Synchronize with RGB FUSION READY PeripheralsWith a dazzling array of products supported, RGB Fusion is the software that brings it all together, letting your accessories synchronize to the same beat.
- Independent Control
Customized different color for different section of board
- Synchronize with RBG FUSION READY Peripheral
With a dazzling array of products supported, RBG Fusion is the software that brings it all together, letting your accessories synchronize to the same beat. Customize all your LEDs how you like-have them match, dazzie and impress.
- Fully Customizable
Adjust lighting animation with color stops, color duration, trnsition period, and color effects.
- Lighting Profile
Save, export and import profiles to quickly change effects based on your preference and to share with others.
Independently Programmable Onboard Pin Header for RGBW/UV LED StripsNot bright enough? You can install standard 12V external RGB, RGBW or RGB/UV light strips on the RGBW pin header and control its color from the RGB Fusion software. Using a RGBW light strip with a dedicated white LED, users will experience brighter and more vibrant shades of colors.
When using RGB/UV LED strips, users can give their systems a fluorescent glow with the use of UV reactive liquid, neon braided cables, and acrylic paint for a wicked-looking gaming PC.
No need to worry when choosing light strips as AORUS motherboards support a wide variety of RGBW/-UV light strips on the market thanks to the RGB Fusion software that allows users to redefine the pin location for the R/G/B Signal.
ALC 1220 120dB SNR HD AudioThe ALC1220 is a high-performance multi-channel High Definition Audio Codec with up to 120dB SNR for crystal clear audio and features such as Smart Headphone Amp, 114dB SNR recording for precise voice chats and hardware decoding of DSD128, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC.
- 6 Temperature Sensors
- 5 Fan/Water Pump Connectors
- All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
- Interoperable Fans and Sensors
- Intuitive UI for Fan Control
- All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
- Includes support for one High-Current Pump up to 3 Amps with built-in overcurrent protection—a must for high-end high current fans.
Interoperable Sensors and Fans
Each fan can be customized to operate at different speeds according to any defined temperature source input (except the CPU fan).
Customize fan curves based on specific temperatures with the intuitive graphical UI.
- Server level reliability
- High current capacity
- New design reduces heat created by power loss and provides efficient power delivery to CPU VRM area.
Built-in Advanced Performance Tuning ICTurbo B-Clock Tuning IC in the X299 series motherboards enable overclockers to have the ability to change their BCLK frequency to a desired value of their choice. With the new linear range adjustment option of the Tuning IC, ranges from 90MHz to 500MHz are now possible, so that overclockers are not limited to the 5% ranges of traditional straps.
CPU PEG bus, chipset PCIe bus and DMI bus (link between CPU and chipset) have the ability to change from default of 100MHz linearly up to 200MHz synchronously
*Turbo B-Clock overclocking range may vary according to CPU, chipset and used devices capabilities.
- VR requires more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 90FPS or greater.
- Only Gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience.
Recommended configuration for VR Gaming PC
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD RX 480 or greater, Compatible HDMI 1.4 video output
- CPU: Intel i5 equivalent or greater
- Motherboard: GIGABYTE X299/Z270/H270/B250 motherboards
- Memory: 8GB RAM or greater
- USB Ports: 3x USB 3.0 ports plus 1x USB 2.0 port or greater
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit or newer
To create a seamless VR experience GIGABYTE Motherboards offer the best features to make your virtual reality feel like your actual reality. With technologies such as NVMe support via M.2 or U.2 and a one piece metal shielding to brace for heavier discrete graphics cards it's obvious that GIGABYTE has the tools you need to start your journey in VR. To set the mood GIGABYTE Motherboards include RGB Fusion to put you in the center of action.
The H370/B360 Platform supports Intel's latest Optane technology. Optane fuels storage performance by acting as a cache drive giving users a significant boost compared to traditional mechanical drives.
With two NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 connectors onboard, GIGABYTE brings to the user PCI-Express connectivity for SSD devices. Delivering up to 32 Gb/s data transfer speed per connector, the dual M.2 provides an ideal storage solution as it also supports RAID modes.
NVMe Performance for PCIe SSDsThe new Intel 750 series SSDs offer an incredible increase in performance over SATA drives. Using the NVMe protocol which takes advantage of the fast bandwidth of PCIe Gen3 x4 lanes (32 Gb/s), the drives are a clear advantage for users looking to boot their OS faster, load their games in a flash and access large files without waiting. By implementing the U.2 Adaptor to support the 2.5" Intel 750 Series drive, AORUS ensures that the users can benefit from the best performance.
Note : U.2 Adaptor is purchased separately. SSDs and cables not included.
What is XMP?DDR4 memory modules are available at a stock frequency of 2133MHz, but as frequency tweaking requires a considerable amount of effort and knowledge, memory vendors encode XMP profiles which can automatically modify the timings of the supported memory modules to work with your CPU and to achieve increased performance.
Overclocking to Boost Your Frame Rates
Get the highest levels of performance from your PC with easy-to-use GIGABYTE overclocking features.
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', protecting users from BIOS failure due to virus, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
The tiny cables of the front panel connectors can be hard to manipulate as space is restricted and indicators being tiny. With the G Connector, you can connect all the FP cables at once, simplifying the process of building your next PC and saving you some frustrations.
Designed and engineered in co-operation with EK Water Blocks, this monoblock uses the award winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure the best possible CPU cooling. It directly cools the CPU and power regulation (MOSFET) module as water flows directly over all critical areas. It is a very high flow water block that can be easily used with a system using weaker water pumps.
- Enjoy 14-days FREE seamless connection to any game server in the world
- Experience up to 60% overall connection improvement
- Receive FREE unlimited access to PC Gaming Launchpad, supporting over 800 MMO games
- Monitor your Game Ping and Connection Statistics continuously
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by antonline Return Policy