Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z390 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard
- Supports Intel 8th & 9th Gen Core i9/i7/i5/i3, Celeron, and Pentium Processors
- Dual Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Support for DDR4 4400(O.C.)/ 4333(O.C.)/ 4266(O.C.)/ 4133(O.C.)/ 4000(O.C.)/ 3866(O.C.)/ 3800(O.C.)/ 3733(O.C.)/ 3666(O.C.)/ 3600(O.C.)/ 3466(O.C.)/ 3400(O.C.)/ 3333(O.C.)/ 3300(O.C.)/ 3200(O.C.)/ 3000(O.C.)/ 2800(O.C.)/ 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz memory modules
- Integrated I/O Shield
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- 12 Phases IR Digital VRM Solution with PowIRstage
- Advanced Thermal Design with Fins-Array Heatsink & Direct Touch Heatpipe
- Intel 802.11 ac 2x2 Wave 2 WI-FI
- AMP-UP Audio with ALC1220 & High-End ESS SABRE 9118 DAC
- USB TurboCharger for Mobile Device Fast Charge
- Intel Gigabit LAN
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 with Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Front USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C Header
- Triple M.2 with Triple Thermal Guards
- CEC 2019 Ready
Based on the Intel Z390 chipset, this high-end motherboard offers a solid foundation for your next powerhouse based on 9th/8th gen Intel Core series processors. Advanced thermal system and 12-phase digital power design helps unleash the full potential of powerful components. The motherboard can take three M.2 SSDs and even Intel Optane memory to meet the demands of hardcore enthusiasts. Intel CNVi 802.11ac 2x2 Wave 2 Wi-Fi and USB 3.1 Gen 2 connector eliminated data bottlenecks in networking and data transfer. Also create a unique style for your build with RGB Fusion and addressable LED headers.
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel Core Processors
- Dual-Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4x DIMMs
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- 12-Phase IR Digital VRM Solution with PowIRstage
- Advanced Thermal Design with Fins-Array Heat Sink and Direct-Touch Heat Pipe
- Onboard Intel CNVi 802.11ac 2x2 Wave 2 Wi-Fi
- 125dB SNR AMP-UP Audio with ALC1220 & High-End ESS SABRE 9118 DAC with WIMA Audio Capacitors
- USB TurboCharger for Mobile-Device Fast-Charge Support
- Intel Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light-Show Design, Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Front USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C Header
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with Triple Thermal Guard
- USB DAC-UP 2 with Adjustable Voltage
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power With a Simple Click
In the dark, starless night, the falcon strikes fear into the heart of its prey. Even with minimal visibility, the falcon pinpoints its prey and patiently anticipates the perfect moment to swoop in for the kill. The falcon with its laser sharp gaze dominates the darkness of night in the same manner that AORUS Core Lighting illuminates the vast AORUS ecosystem.
- 12-Phase IR Digital VRM Solution with PowIRstage
- Intel CNVi 802.11ac 2x2 Wave 2 WIFI & Bluetooth 5
- Advanced Thermal Design
Direct-Touch Heat Pipe
5W/mK Thermal Conductivity Pad
- Intel i219v GbE LAN
cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator
- Integrated I/O Shield
Power/Reset & Clear CMOS Buttons
- Triple M.2 Connectors
PCIe 3.0 x4
Triple Thermal Guards
- ALC1220-VB Audio
ESS 9118 SABRE DAC
Gold-Plated Audio Jacks
High-End Audio Capacitors
- RGB FUSION
2x Addressable LED Header
2x RGB LED Header
- DualBIOS with Socketed BIOS
- Ultra Durable PCIe Armor
- Front USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C
- USB TurboCharger
- Solid-Pin Power Connectors
24-Pin ATX Power Connector
8 + 8-Pin CPU Power Connector
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel Core Processors
Dual-Channel DDR4, 4x DIMMs with Ultra Durable Memory Armor
- 40A IR 3553 for Each vCore Phase
- High-Current-Capacity MOSFET
- Lower Temperature
- Server-Level Reliability
Z390 AORUS MASTER motherboard uses an all IR digital CPU power design which includes both digital PWM Controller and PowlRstage MOSFET, and is capable of providing at least 40A of power from each phase, for a total of 480A. These 100% digital controller and additional 8+8 Solid-pin CPU Power Connectors offer incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components, allowing enthusiasts to get the absolute maximum performance from the new 8-core 9th Gen Intel Core processors.
- Completely New VRM Design for 8-Core 9th Gen Intel Core Processors
- Enlarged Power Plane and Multiple True Power Phases Ensure a Stable Gaming Experience
GIGABYTE's exclusive 2X Copper PCBs design provides sufficient power trace paths between components to handle greater than normal power loads and to remove heat from the critical CPU power delivery area. This is essential to ensure the motherboard is able to handle the increased power loading that is necessary when overclocking.
Z390 AORUS MASTER reaches a perfect balance between style and performance by combining the media acclaimed Fins-Array heat sink, a heat pipe, and a thermal baseplate, to provide 30% lower MOSFET temperatures for enthusiasts, overclockers and professional gamers.
Fins-Array Heat Sink with Direct-Touch Heat Pipe and High Thermal-Conductivity Pad
- The Z390 AORUS MASTER motherboard uses a fins-array heat sink which increases the heat-dissipation area by 300% compared to traditional heat sinks of the same size. Direct-touch heat pipes help transfer heat from MOS to heat sink and fins.
- By using LAIRD 1.5mm-thick, 5W/mK high thermal-conductivity pads, it can transfer 2.7X more heat compared to traditional thermal pads in the same time period.
Durable Design and Easy Installation
- With an integrated base plate, GIGABYTE motherboards give users a strong foundation to build their gaming PCs.
- With an integrated I/O shield, building a GIGABYTE Ultra Durable PC is even easier.
- Integrated Power/Reset/Clear CMOS buttons on the I/O shield enable users easier debugging and operation.
AORUS gaming motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system's potential.
Extreme Performance with Gen3 x4 NVMe PCIe SSDs
Z390 AORUS motherboards offer the industry's best compatibility in terms of NVMe storage for users who demand high capacity and seek the best performance. AORUS' unique design can be configured in RAID for record speeds of up to 3,551MB/s (Sequential Read), making AORUS the obvious choice for the ultimate PC.
GIGABYTE Ultra-Efficient M.2 Thermal Guard
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high-speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
AORUS is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4266MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their AORUS motherboard.
What Is XMP?
DDR4 memory modules are available at a stock frequency of 2133MHz, but as frequency tweaking requires a considerable amount of effort and knowledge, memory vendors encode XMP profiles which can automatically modify the timings of the supported memory modules to work with your CPU and to achieve increased performance.
* XMP Profile support may vary depending on memory module. Please visit www.aorus.com to see the complete validated memory support list. Product features may vary by model.
AORUS partners very closely with memory vendors from around the world to ensure that modules offered by popular memory brands are compatible with AORUS motherboards. AORUS has verified over 1,000+ different modules to ensure performance in an AORUS-built system.
ESS SABRE Reference DAC ES9118
- ESS SABRE Reference DAC (ESS 9118)
- Hypertream Dynamic Range (SNR 125dB)
- High-Res Music (32-Bit, 384kHz PCM)
- Super-Low THD+N (THD+N -112db)
True High-Fidelity Music (Realtek ALC1220-VB)
Paired with Realtek's latest ALC1220 Codec, playback for surround sound audio and DSD enabled music are easier than ever.
Audiophile-Grade Capacitors (WIMA , Nichicon Fine Gold)
To ensure a studio-quality experience, WIMA and Nichicon Fine Gold capacitors are used to provide power to the overall system.
Precision Audio Stream (TXC OSCILLATOR)
Provides precise time triggers to Digital-Analog Converters. High resistance to corrosion and oxidation.
All-New Realtek High-End HD Audio Codec
ALC1220 120dB(A) SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, preventing issues such as low volume and distortion. With the new VB series audio controller, stream your voice to the world vibrantly with both front/rear microphone SNR up to 110/114dB(A).
No More Confusion During In-Game Voice Chat
Microphone input with higher front dynamic range allows gamers to hear more clearly. No more misunderstandings, no more confusing "GO! GO! GO!" as "NO! NO! NO!"
Adjustable Voltage USB Port with Dedicated Power Design
AORUS improves upon USB DAC-UP technologies with USB DAC-UP 2. USB DAC-UP 2 continues to provide clean, isolated and low-noise power while adding the ability to compensate for voltage drop. Virtual reality pioneers and gamers alike can rest assured that their expensive accessories and peripherals will not encounter connectivity or power deficiency issues with the AORUS USB DAC-UP 2. With Gaming Gear drawing large amounts of power and having firm specification requirements USB DAC-UP 2 is up for the challenge.
Integrated Intel 802.11ac Wave2 CNVi WIFI + Bluetooth 5
Intel Next-Gen Wireless solution supports 802.11ac Wave 2 function, enables gigabit wireless performance, provides smooth video streaming, better gaming experience, few dropped connections and speeds up to 1.73Gbps. Double the speed compared to the previous generation. Moreover, Bluetooth 5 provides 4x range over BT4.2 and with faster transmission.
GIGABYTE patent pending USB TurboCharger technology allows users to recharge their mobile devices with stunning speed, up to 50% in less than 30 minutes*. By connecting the Front USB 3.0 Type-A chassis cable to our motherboard, users can utilize the USB TurboCharger to recharge both Android devices with QC 3.0 and Apple devices with Apple Fast-Charge function.
*Charge time varies with device's hardware design, battery size, front USB 3.0 cable quality of chassis, power saving setting (CEC 2019, ERP), and environmental factors, actual results will vary.
Intel GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
Equipped with next generation connectivity AORUS Gaming Motherboards already support the chassis of the future. The onboard USB Type-C header for USB 3.1 Gen2 makes access convenient when connecting a USB 3.1 Gen2 drive or charging your new mobile device.
Connecting the Future - USB Type-C
Intel's native USB 3.1 host controller provides USB 3.1 ports with speeds up to 10Gbps .With twice the bandwidth compared to its previous generation as well as backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 and 3.0, the much improved USB 3.1 protocol is available over the new reversible USB Type-C and the traditional USB Type-A connector for better compatibility over a wider range of devices.
- The World's Next Universal Connector
- Reversible USB Type-C with USB 3.1 Gen 2
With AORUS Motherboards, RGB Fusion is even better with Addressable LEDs.* RGB Fusion offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion on Z390 Series AORUS Motherboards are now upgraded with Addressable LED support. With external Addressable LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
AORUS Motherboards will support either 5v or 12v Addressable LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion with Addressable LEDs comes with new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
With the all-new RGB Fusion software, users have access to different preset LED lighting configurations with choice of colors on all supported products. You can even set the LEDs to synchronize with your favorite music or have them change colors to indicate the CPU temperature. For true lighting experts there is a dedicated product setting, which can be fully customized by individual area with its own effects.
Don't just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colors and speeds for different modes, all this can be achieved away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
With a dazzling array of products supported, RGB Fusion is the software that brings it all together, letting your accessories synchronize to the same beat. Customize all your LEDs how you like — have them match, dazzle and impress. Learn more about RGB Fusion
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Different models have different number of fan pin headers and temperature sensors. Smart Fan 5 function may vary by model.
- 8x Fan/Water-Pump Connectors
- 8x Temperature Sensors
- 2x External Temperature Sensors
- All Hybrid Fan Headers
- Support GPU Temperature as Source
- Interoperable Fans and Sensors
- Supports High-Current Fans Up to 24W(2AX12V) with Over-Current Protection
- Intuitive UI for Fan Control
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate and water-temperature through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers or external thermistor sensors—giving you absolute mastery over your PC.
• All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
Choose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system usage preferences. For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
Z390 AORUS motherboards feature solid plated ATX 24pin & ATX 12V 8pin + 8pin power connectors to offer a stable power supply during CPU overloading.
- Larger contact area for electricity.
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat.
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan.
Industry-Leading Ultra Durable PCIe Armor
The innovative one piece stainless steel shielding design from GIGABYTE reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards.
AORUS' exclusive one-piece stainless-steel shielding design prevents against PCB distortion/twisting and plate bending, in addition to preventing any possible ESD interference
Hardware Troubleshooting at a Glance
Onboard LEDs controlled by the system BIOS indicate if a malfunction is occurring, allowing users to quickly diagnose which major component (CPU/DDR/VGA/HDD) is malfunctioning so they may take action promptly.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', protecting users from BIOS failure due to virus, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
The tiny cables of the front panel connectors can be hard to manipulate as space is restricted and indicators are tiny. With the G Connector, you can connect all the FP cables at once, simplifying the process of building your next PC and saving you frustration.
New User Interface
All-new EASY MODE shows important hardware information in one page including CPU clock, Memory, Storage and Fan.
Add constantly used items into the favorite menu for quick access.
Show all kinds of storage information including SATA, PCIE and M.2 interface.
List all changes before saving and exiting bios. Quickly review overall settings modification.
Optimized Memory Installation Reminder
Displays correct installation reminder message when user installs two memory modules but runs single channel mode.
Intuitive Load-Line Curve
Clearly show each load-line calibration setting in an intuitive curve graph.
GIGABYTE APP CENTER is an useful portal of all GIGABYTE MB utilities and drivers, you can choose any utility you want to install from APP CENTER and keep you updated with latest utilities and drivers version.
GIGABYTE's EasyTune is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all it takes to automatically overclock your system, giving an added performance boost when you need it the most.
The GIGABYTE @BIOS app allows you to update your system's BIOS from within Windows using a simple and slick graphical user interface. @BIOS can automatically download the latest version from the GIGABYTE servers or you can update your BIOS from a file on your computer. @BIOS also allows you to save your current BIOS to a file, recover your previous BIOS from an image and backup your BIOS to an image.
GIGABYTE System Information Viewer is a central location that gives you access to your current system status. Monitor components such as the clocks and processor, set your preferred fan speed profile, create alerts when temperatures get too high or record your system's behavior; these are the possibilities of the System Information Viewer.
Now set up your stage and share the greatest gaming moments with XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster! Fully optimized social media integration is ready for real-time chats—keeping you notified yet focused in the game. It takes just one click to stream your gameplay to Twitch. Host your game like a pro! *Free 14 days XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster Premium License.
- Enjoy 14-days FREE seamless connection to any game server in the world
- Experience up to 60% overall connection improvement
- Receive FREE unlimited access to PC Gaming Launchpad, supporting over 800 MMO games
- Monitor your Game Ping and Connection Statistics continuously
To facilitate being the full streaming solution each AORUS motherboard includes TriDef SmartCam software, you are now able to remove backgrounds without the hassle of using a green screen. Through the SmartCam application you can now apply live filters, and fully control your background, not only while streaming, but also through other video applications such as Skype. *Free 1 month TriDef SmartCam License.
Take your gaming performance to a whole new level by configuring multiple GeForce GTX cards with a High-Bandwidth(HB) SLI Bridge.
Save power with a simple click
CEC Requirement : PC power consumption must be under a certain level when it's in off mode, idle mode, stand-by mode. With high power efficiency hardware components and fine tuned BIOS, GIGABYTE motherboards can achieve lower power consumption under idle mode and fully comply with new CEC 2019 (California Energy Commission) power consumption requirement.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Sam Electronic Commerce Return Policy