- + $49.99 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE X299-WU8 LGA 2066 Intel X299 Motherboard with 7 PCIe x16 Slots and Dual Intel Server LAN
- Supports Intel Core X-Series Processor Family
- Quad Channel DDR4, 8 DIMMs
- 7 PCIe x16 slots: 2 PLX 8747 design supports total bandwidth of 64 PCIe lanes and 4 dual-slot graphics cards
- Supports 4-way NVIDIA SLI or AMD CrossFireX GPU configurations
- Dual Intel Server LAN
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- PCIe x4 M.2
- USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C connections
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
- Two RGBW Pin Headers support digital LED & RGB LED strips
- ALC1220 120 dB SNR HD Audio with WIMA audio capacitors
- Eficient and powerful thermal cooling design
- Lightning-Fast Intel Thunderbolt 3 AIC Support
- Intel VROC ready
Intel X299 Motherboard with 7 PCIe x16 Slots, Dual Intel® Server LAN, PCIe x4 M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, 120dB SNR ALC1220, Digital LED Srip Support
- Supports Intel® Core™ X-series processor family
- Quad-channel DDR4, 8 DIMMs
- 7 PCIe x16 slots design: 2 PLX 8747 design supports total bandwidth of 64 PCIe lanes and four dual-slot graphics cards; it also supports 4-way NVIDIA® SLI™ or AMD CrossFireX™ GPU configurations
- Dual Intel® server LAN
- Intel® Optane™ memory-ready
- Next-gen transfer speeds: PCIe x4 M.2, USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C connections
- Smart Fan 5 features multiple temperature sensors and hybrid fan headers with FAN STOP
- Two RGBW pin headers support digital LED & RGB LED strips
- ALC1220 120dB SNR HD audio with smart headphone AMP and WIMA audio capacitors
- Powerful heatsink design: an efficient thermal cooling design to provide absolute maximum performance
- Lightning-fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC support
- Intel® VROC-ready
- Dual Intel server Gb LAN
- 2x USB 3.1 Gen2 (Type-C + Type-A)
- 7x PCIe x16 slots for multiple cards
- Realtek ALC 1220-VB audio SNR up to 120dB
- LED strip headers
- VROC connector
- 1x M.2, up to 2280
- 8x SATA3 ports
- 4-Channel DDR4 support, 8x DIMMs
- Intel® LGA-2066
Multi-graphics configurations offer better graphics performance for applications which demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
NVIDIA® QUADRO® 3D workstation professional graphics solutions are designed and built specifically for artists, designers and engineers. NVIDIA Quadro GPUs power more than 100 professional applications across a broad range of industries. Professionals trust them to enable their best work using applications such as Adobe® Creative Cloud, Avid Media Composer, Autodesk Suites, Dassault Systemes, CATIA and SOLIDWORKS, Siemens NX, PTC Creo and many more.
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4000MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP-capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GIGABYTE motherboard.
What Is XMP?
DDR4 memory modules are available at a stock frequency of 2133MHz, but as frequency tweaking requires a considerable amount of effort and knowledge, memory vendors encode XMP profiles which can automatically modify the timings of the supported memory modules to work with your CPU and to achieve increased performance.
*XMP Profile support may vary depending on memory module. Please visit www.gigabyte.com to see the complete validated memory support list. Product features may vary by model.
The GIGABYTE X299 platform is the first enthusiast platform that supports Intel's latest Optane technology. Optane fuels storage performance by acting as a cache drive giving users a significant boost compared to traditional mechanical drives.
GIGABYTE works very closely with memory vendors from around the world to ensure that modules offered by popular memory brands are compatible with GIGABYTE motherboards. GIGABYTE has verified over 1000+ different modules to ensure performance in a GIGABYTE-built system.
- • cFosSpeed helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times
- • Support Windows Server OS
- • Teaming features
- - Fault Tolerance
- - Link Aggregation
- - Load Balancing
These boards come with an efficient thermal-cooling design to provide absolute maximum performance.
The X299-WU8 has covers with an additional heat sink array for the dual-PLX chips to ensure optimal cooling and system stability.
With Smart Fan 5, users can ensure their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage-mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid-cooling friendly.
Different models have a different number of fan-pin headers and temperature sensors. Smart Fan 5 function may vary by model.
- 9 temperature sensors
- 8 fan/water pump Connectors
- Interoperable fans and sensors
- Intuitive UI for fan control
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, you can map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
Hybrid Fan-Pin Headers
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate and water-temperature through the hybrid fan-pin headers or external thermistor sensors—giving you absolute mastery over your PC.
• All hybrid fan-headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it's a fan or pump with a different pulse-width modulation (PWM) or Voltage mode.
New Smart Fan 5 Software
Choose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system-usage scenario.
For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
Each fan can be customized to operate at different speeds according to any defined temperature source input (except the CPU fan).
Customize fan curves based on specific temperatures with the intuitive graphical UI.
System Information Viewer
The GIGABYTE System Information Viewer is a central location that gives you access to your current system status. Monitor components such as the clocks and processor, set your preferred fan speed profile, create alerts when temperatures get too high or record your system's behavior.
The ALC1220 is a high-performance multi-channel high-definition audio codec with up to 120dB SNR for crystal-clear audio and features such as Smart Headphone Amp, 114dB SNR recording for precise voice chats and hardware decoding of DSD128, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC.
Automatically detects the impedance of your head-worn audio device, whether earbuds or high-end headphones to provide optimal audio dynamics—preventing issues such as low volume and distortion.
With X299-WU8 motherboards, RGB Fusion is even better with digital LEDs.** RGB Fusion offers users the option to control external LED light strips for their PC. Being already feature-filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion on X299-WU8 motherboards are now upgraded with digital LED support. With external digital LED strips,* where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
**Digital LEDs are available only on select motherboards. External LED strips and digital LED strips are not included with motherboard purchase.
Independently Programmable Onboard Pin Header for RGBW/UV LED Strips
Not bright enough? You can install standard 12V external RGB, RGBW or RGB/UV light strips on the RGBW pin header and control its color from the RGB Fusion software. Using a RGBW light strip with a dedicated white LED, users will experience brighter and more vibrant shades of colors.
When using RGB/UV LED strips, users can give their systems a fluorescent glow with the use of UV reactive liquid, neon braided cables, and acrylic paint for a wicked-looking gaming PC.
No need to worry when choosing light strips as GIGABYTE motherboards support a wide variety of RGBW/-UV light strips on the market thanks to the RGB Fusion software that allows users to redefine the pin location for the RGB signal.
GIGABYTE's passive components are meticulously selected to guarantee a super-stable operating environment that allows the processors and the memory to deliver their maximum performance. With some of the longest service lifetimes in the industry, our server motherboards build on 30 years of company-wide experience in motherboard design to attain the highest reliability levels.
The innovative one-piece stainless-steel shielding design from GIGABYTE reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards.
GIGABYTE's exclusive one-piece stainless-steel shielding design prevents against PCB distortion/twisting and plate bending, in addition to preventing any possible ESD interference.
Product features may vary by model. Photos are for reference only.
The tiny cables of the front-panel connectors can be hard to manipulate as space is restricted and indicators can be tiny. With the G Connector, you can connect all the FP cables at once, simplifying the process of building your next PC and saving you the frustration.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by PC Power Marketplace Return Policy