A great foundation for your next PC build, the ASRock P67 PRO3 SE motherboard offers a nice blend of power, features and quality for those demanding a stable system with high performance to price ratio. Powered by Intel P67 chipset, the ASRock P67 PRO3 SE seamlessly supports Intel 2nd Gen Core processors including the Intel K-Series unlocked CPU - you can finely tweak the frequency and push system limit a step farther. Solid construction with 100% conductive polymer capacitors guarantees maximized reliability and durability you can rely on. ASRock's exclusive 555 Technology - XFast RAM / XFast LAN / XFast USB boosts your system performance to a higher level. Dual-purpose fan mount holes enable the use of either LGA 775 or LGA 1155/1156 CPU cooler without addition clip which contributes to better versatility and better protection for your investment. Complete with an array of practical function such as ASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU), graphical UEFI and more, the ASRock P67 PRO3 SE sets a new standard in ease of use, making it a best in class choice for your new power house.
- XFast 555 TechnologyExclusive ASRock XFast 555 technology including XFast RAM, XFast LAN and XFast USB technology optimizes your user experience with unprecedented fast response and low latency. XFast RAM will create a virtual disk from the system memory to boost the performance. For Photoshop, It can even perform 5X faster than before. ASRock XFast LAN is a smart productivity tool to help you manage your priorities of internet applications, simplify your digital life and accomplish more. XFast USB technology boosts up the USB transfer to a new level enabling more data to be transferred in less time.
- DuraCapASRock DuraCap featuring all solid capacitor design, 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors which can last 2.5 times longer lifespan.
- C.C.O. (Combo Cooler Option)C.C.O. provides the flexible option to adopt three different CPU cooler types, Socket LGA 775, LGA 1155 and LGA 1156. (C.C.O. may not be compatible with all Socket 775 CPU coolers.)
- Graphical UEFI – The Revolutionary BIOS InterfaceUnified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) is a revolutionary BIOS utility which offers tweak-friendly options in an advanced viewing interface. Compared with traditional BIOS design, the latest UEFI utility provides lots of improved functions. UEFI provides an improved visual interface with colorful icons and makes your computing environment more versatile to replace the traditional dull BIOS page. Besides keyboard control, you can freely use mouse to select your ideal settings in UEFI as well. UEFI breaks the limitations of 2TB bootable HDD on traditional BIOS. With UEFI, you can enjoy 3TB bootable HDD size. (Windows Vista 64bit or Windows 7 64bit OS is required.)
- DehumidifierUsers may prevent motherboard damages due to dampness by enabling “Dehumidifier Function”. When enabling Dehumidifier Function, the computer will power on automatically to dehumidify the system after entering S4/S5 state.
- AXTU - The All-in-1 Tuning SoftwareASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU) is an all-in-one software to fine-tune different features in an user-friendly interface, which includes Hardware Monitor, Fan Control, Overclocking, OC DNA and IES. In Hardware Monitor, it shows the major readings of your system. In Fan Control, it shows the fan speed and temperature for you to adjust. In Overclocking, you are allowed to adjust the CPU frequency, ratio and some voltages for optimal system performance. In OC DNA, you can save your OC settings as a profile and share with your friends. Your friends then can load the OC profile to their own system to get the same OC settings. In IES (Intelligent Energy Saver), the voltage regulator can reduce the number of output phases to improve efficiency when the CPU cores are idle without sacrificing computing performance.