Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASRock X79 Extreme9 LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel X79
- Core i7 (LGA2011)
- DDR3 2400+(OC) / 2133(OC)
The ASRock X79 Extreme9 isn’t just a well-priced feature rich offering like we are used to being, it’s all that with the ability to offer monster performance.
Based on X79 chipset, the ASRock X79 Extreme9 supports the state-of-the-art Intel Sandy Bridge-E Core i7 processor in LGA2011 packaging to unlock the full potential of Intel’s PC. With up to quad-channel, 64GB of DDR3 2400+(OC) memory support, next generation PCI-E 3.0 support, the ASRock X79 Overclock KING Motherboard Series Extreme 9 pushes your entire system performance beyond the limit, giving extreme value for overclockers. It is also packed with a lot of ASRock exclusive powerful features including XFast RAM, XFast LAN, XFast USB, Digi Power, X-Fan, and a high-end, add-on sound card called “Game Blaster.” “Game Blaster” is a PCI Express x1 add-on sound card featuring a Creative Sound Core3D audio chip and a Broadcom networking chip.
- ASRock Game BlasterUnleash your maximum gaming power. Supporting Creative Sound Core3D 7.1 CH HD audio and Broadcom gigabit lan via the bundled ASRock Game Blaster, ASRock motherboard could give the extreme value for serious gamers!
- XFast RAM - Fully Optimize Memory UsageASRock XFast RAM is a new function that is included into ASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU). It fully utilizes the memory space that cannot be used under Windows 32-bit OS. ASRock XFast RAM also shortens the loading time of previously visited websites, making web surfing faster than ever. And it also boosts the speed of Adobe Photoshop 5 times faster. Another advantage of ASRock XFast RAM is that it reduces the frequency of accessing your SSDs or HDDs in order to extend their lifespan.
- XFast LAN TechnologyASRock XFast LAN is a smart productivity tool to help you manage your priorities of internet applications, simplify your digital life and accomplish more. The innovative features include Internet Application Prioritization, Lower Latency in Game, Traffic Shaping and Real-Time Analysis of Your Data. It's the smartest way to control your web programs.
- ASRock XFast USB Technology - Faster Than Your Imagination!ASRock XFast USB Technology redefines the new standard in high performance computing. Proving once again to be the pioneer in motherboard industry, ASRock XFast USB Series Motherboards integrate with the latest XFast USB Technology which delivers the world's fastest USB data transfer speed-boosting USB 3.0 performance up to 5X faster! (The performance boost percentage may vary with different configuration.)
- Digi Power and 16 + 2 Power PhaseMore Precise, More Efficient. By adopting digital pulse-width modulation (PWM), the ASRock motherboard can provide CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly. Compared to analog PWM, digital PWM can optimize the CPU power solution and provide a proper and stable Vcore for the processor. And the advanced power 16 + 2 phase design signatures tough components and smooth power delivery to the CPU as well.
- X-FanGreater air flow, faster heat dissipation! ASRock X-FAN allows the motherboard to breathe smoothly. It will be automatically activated only when the system rises to a certain temperature under heavy-loading. Normally, ASRock X-FAN will remain deactivated to give users the quietest computing experience.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy