Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASRock X79 Extreme6 LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel X79
- Core i7 (LGA2011)
- DDR3 2400+(OC)/2133(OC)
Based on X79 chipset, the ASRock X79 Extreme6 supports the state-of-the-art Intel Sandy Bridge-E Core i7 processor in LGA2011 packaging to unlock the full potential of Intel’s PC. With three PCI Express 3.0 x16 slots, five SATA-600 ports, and six USB 3.0 ports, the ASRock X79 Extreme6 pushes your entire system performance beyond the limit. NVIDIA 3-Way SLI and AMD 3-Way CrossFireX capabilities (running at two x16 or three x8 bandwidth) guarantee eye popping visuals, making X79 Extreme6 a motherboard full of wins. In addition, the premium Gold Caps and 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors provide top quality, extreme performance and ultimate stability. This motherboard is also packed with a lot of ASRock exclusive powerful features including XFast RAM, XFast LAN, XFast USB, Digi Power, X-Fan, and the latest innovations like Graphical UEFI.
- Next-Gen PCI-E 3.0 SupportThe ASRock X79 Extreme6 supports the Next-Gen PCI-E 3.0! PCI Express 3.0 can maximize the bandwidth for the next-gen PCI Express 3.0 VGA cards, provide ultimate graphics performance.( (Note: To run the PCI Express 3.0 slots in Gen 3 speed, CPU supporting PCI Express 3.0 is required. If you install the Sandy Bridge CPU, the PCI Express 3.0 slots will run only at Gen2 speed.)
- XFast RAM - Fully Optimize Memory UsageASRock XFast RAM is a new function that is included into ASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU). It fully utilizes the memory space that cannot be used under Windows 32-bit OS. ASRock XFast RAM also shortens the loading time of previously visited websites, making web surfing faster than ever. And it also boosts the speed of Adobe Photoshop 5 times faster. Another advantage of ASRock XFast RAM is that it reduces the frequency of accessing your SSDs or HDDs in order to extend their lifespan.
- XFast LAN TechnologyASRock XFast LAN is a smart productivity tool to help you manage your priorities of internet applications, simplify your digital life and accomplish more. The innovative features include Internet Application Prioritization, Lower Latency in Game, Traffic Shaping and Real-Time Analysis of Your Data. It's the smartest way to control your web programs.
- ASRock XFast USB Technology - Faster Than Your Imagination!ASRock XFast USB Technology redefines the new standard in high performance computing. Proving once again to be the pioneer in motherboard industry, ASRock XFast USB Series Motherboards integrate with the latest XFast USB Technology which delivers the world's fastest USB data transfer speed-boosting USB 3.0 performance up to 5X faster! (The performance boost percentage may vary with different configuration.)
- Premium Gold Caps with Digi Power and 12 + 2 Power PhaseThese 100% Japan-made solid capacitors are sleek, high gloss caps with a premium gold coating representing long life and stable performance. Combing Digi Power with digital pulse-width modulation (PWM), the ASRock motherboard can provide CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly. Compared to analog PWM, digital PWM can optimize the CPU power solution and provide a proper and stable Vcore for the processor. And the 12+2 Power Phase features sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. It offers unmatched overclocking capability and enhanced performance with the lowest temperatures for PC gaming enthusiasts.
- X-FANGreater air flow, faster heat dissipation! ASRock X-FAN allows the motherboard to breathe smoothly. It will be automatically activated only when the system rises to a certain temperature under heavy-loading. Normally, ASRock X-FAN will remain deactivated to give users the quietest computing experience.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy