Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASRock H77M LGA 1155 Intel H77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel H77
- Core i7 / i5 / i3 (LGA1155)
- DDR3 1600/1333
Embrace the evolved power of Intel 3rd generation Core processor with the H77M motherboard, based on the latest Intel H77 chipset which firstly integrates native USB 3.0 connectivity on Intel platform. Exclusive XFast 555 technology, including XFast RAM / XFast LAN / XFast USB, works behind the scenes to improve overall system efficiency and throughput. Digi Power design provides more precise, more efficient power delivery to CPU and 100% solid capacitors ensure unmatched reliability, durability and overclocking potential.
Intel Smart Connect Technology keeps you always up to date with social networking even when system is asleep, while Intel Rapid Start Technology allows your PC to resume from deepest sleep in a flash. CrossFireX support in combination with the PCIe 3.0 capabilities pushes the graphics performance to a new level to bring you a brand new gaming experience.
- XFast 555 TechnologyExclusive ASRock XFast 555 technology including XFast RAM, XFast LAN and XFast USB technology optimizes your user experience with unprecedented fast response and low latency. XFast RAM will create a virtual disk from the system memory to boost the performance. For Photoshop, It can even perform 5X faster than before. ASRock XFast LAN is a smart productivity tool to help you manage your priorities of internet applications, simplify your digital life and accomplish more. XFast USB technology boosts up the USB transfer to a new level enabling more data to be transferred in less time.
- Digi PowerBy adopting digital pulse-width modulation (PWM), the ASRock motherboard can provide CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly. Compared to analog PWM, digital PWM can optimize the CPU power solution and provide a proper and stable Vcore for the processor.
- Intel Smart Connect Technology & Intel Rapid Start Technology (Both are only supported under WindowsIntel Smart Connect Technology keeps content always up-to-date! It means that your email, favorite apps, and social networks are continually and automatically updated even when the system is asleep. Smart Connect will periodically wake up the PC while in a sleep state and check updates for things like email, Twitter, Facebook, etc. No more waiting for the latest world news or friends’ updates to be delivered—just enable this function and you’re up-to-date and ready to go. Intel Rapid Start Technology gets your device up and running faster from even the deepest sleep, saving time and battery life. It quickly returns where you left off with a PC that goes from deep-sleep to full awake in a flash. The ultra-responsive capability gives your device the power to quickly resume to Windows 7 OS within few seconds and ensures ultra-low power consumption when on standby. With Intel Rapid Start Technology, users can jump right back into everything they were doing!
- Next-Gen PCI-E 3.0 SupportThe ASRock motherboards support the Next-Gen PCI-E 3.0! PCI Express 3.0 can maximize the bandwidth for the next-gen PCI Express 3.0 VGA cards, providing ultimate graphics performance.
- On/Off Play TechnologyEven when the system is powered off (in ACPI S5 mode), On/Off Play Technology still allows users to enjoy the great audio experience from the portable audio devices through the PC speaker.
- ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)Fast, Easy and Free – ASRock OMG technology allows you to establish an internet curfew or restrict internet access at specified times. Administrators are able to schedule the starting and ending hours of internet access granted to other users. Normally, ISPs (Internet Service Provider) will charge for internet curfew service. The service controls “all” the PCs connected at home through network remotely but all the PCs in that network will be restricted to access the internet at pre-setup times. However, ASRock OMG is a free tool for controlling internet access of each single PC. Parents can easily control internet access through BIOS setup to protect their kids from using Internet at inappropriate time, and meanwhile, enjoy their own internet space.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Ulterior Return Policy