Small yet powerful. The ASRock Z77E-ITX is a mini ITX motherboard packing with all essentials to cater for your performance needs in a petite form factor. It's based on Intel Z77 chipset and supports dual channel DDR3 2800+ (OC) memory bringing you uncompromised Intel Ivy power, and ASRock exclusive XFast RAM / XFast LAN / XFast USB technology delivers exhilarating performance boost in your daily operation. Take advantage of the built-in 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi module for reliable and speedy network access. Enjoy cinema-quality surround audio with 7.1 CH HD audio and THX TruStudio. Digi Power design with 6+2 Power Phase and premium gold caps guarantee the quality and stability you expect from ASRock motherboard. And with an assortment of DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort and DVI-to-D-Sub adapter, the ASRock Z77E-ITX is absolutely your second-to-none choice to build an HTPC or high-performing ultra-compact PC.
- XFast 555 Technology : XFast RAM / XFast LAN / XFast USBExclusive ASRock XFast 555 technology including XFast RAM, XFast LAN and XFast USB technology optimizes your user experience with unprecedented fast response and low latency. XFast RAM will create a virtual disk from the system memory to boost the performance. For Photoshop, It can even perform 5X faster than before. ASRock XFast LAN is a smart productivity tool to help you manage your priorities of internet applications, simplify your digital life and accomplish more. XFast USB technology boosts up the USB transfer to a new level enabling more data to be transferred in less time.
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n SupportThis ASRock motherboard comes with an exclusive WiFi module that offers support for WiFi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity standards. WiFi module is an easy-to-use wireless local area network (WLAN) adapter to support WiFi function. Users can easily create a wireless environment and enjoy the convenience of wireless network connectivity with ASRock WiFi module.
- Premium Gold CapsPremium Gold Caps are luxury capacitors. These 100% Japan-made solid capacitors are sleek, high gloss caps with a premium gold coating representing long life and stable performance.
- More Precise, More EfficientBy adopting digital pulse-width modulation (PWM), the ASRock motherboard can provide CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly. Compared to analog PWM, digital PWM can optimize the CPU power solution and provide a proper and stable Vcore for the processor.
- Virtu Universal MVP - Uncompromised Game Response PerformanceASRock motherboard supports Lucid Virtu Universal MVP technology that improves your PC’s visuals, with faster response times, improved video processing and smoother media playback, all with low power consumption. Brilliantly designed for gaming, Virtu Universal MVP switchable graphics software assigns tasks dynamically to the best graphics resource regardless of physical cable connection and features two exciting techniques – HyperFormance and Virtual Vsync. HyperFormance combines integrated and discrete graphics for uncompromised performance and improving gaming frame rates by 30-70%. Virtual Vsync solves the ever lasting debate between quality and performance. Bring GPU performance from 60 FPS Vsync limit back to its maximum while keeping Vsync image quality and no tearing.
- DehumidifierUsers may prevent motherboard damages due to dampness by enabling “Dehumidifier Function”. When enabling Dehumidifier Function, the computer will power on automatically to dehumidify the system after entering S4/S5 state.