Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASRock X79 Extreme11 LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Extended ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel X79
- Core i7 (LGA2011)
- DDR3 2500+(OC)/2133(OC)
A King-Sized Performer With Luxurious Components
The X79 Extreme11 is ASRock's top-end board for a top-spec desktop chipset. The brand new X79 Extreme11, like most of ASRock's latest boards aimed at the enthusiast end of the market, is full to the brim with features. PLX PEX 8747 bridges let this board to run multi-GPU 4-Way SLI/CrossFireX in full x16 PCIe 3.0 speed, 8 SATA3/SAS ports (sourced from LSI SAS2308 controller) support LSI MegaRAID, delivering 3.8 GB/s high transfer speed in RAID 0 mode, Creative Sound Core3D 7.1 CH HD Audio brings astonishing sound experience to user. This is a rare, superior motherboard that brings all luxurious components together, delivering the highest level of performance.
- 4-Way SLI/CrossFireX Via PLX PEX 8747 Bridges"Full to the brim" is a bit of an understatement. ASRock X79 Extreme11 is a slot-happy motherboard, equipping with 7 PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, supporting up to 4-Way SLI/CrossFireX multi-GPU settings. To control them well, ASRock also employs the service of two PLX PEX 8747 chips to supply enough extra PCIe lanes to support everything. With the extra PLX silicon, users can run a four-card SLI/CrossFireX setup at full x16 PCIe 3.0 speed simultaneously.
- 8 SAS/SATA3 Controller From LSI SAS 2308 ControllerThe X79 Extreme11 is a premium motherboard using luxury material, applying high-class specification. ASRock X79 Extreme11 provides 10 SATA3 ports, 8 of which are SAS ports sourced from LSI SAS 2308 controller. Via LSI MegaRAID utility, users can get high transfer speed 3.8 GB/s through 8 SSDs in RAID 0 mode. Another added bonus is the Hardware RAID support. This really benefits users to fine tune their rig effortlessly.
- World-Class Sound Solution : Creative Sound Core3D Chip OnboardFor audio aspect, the onboard Creative Sound Core3D quad-core sound and voice processor offers true-to-life sound experience, supports THX TruStudio PRO, CrystalVoice, EAX 1.0 to EAX 5.0 and Scout Mode. Another feature really stands out here is PHA (Premium Headset Amplifier). It provides wider bandwidth, higher slew rate with lower noise and distortion and supports up to 250 Ohm high-end headsets, which delivers crisper audio into the users ears.
- Luxurious Hardware GoodiesThere're lots premium hardware goodies on the board. Luxurious components include a heavy 24 + 2 power phase design, Dual-Stack MOSFET, Digi Power and Premium Gold Caps that delivers current to CPU Vcore more efficiently and smoothly. 8 DDR3 DRAM DIMMs that can be overclocked to extreme 2500+MHz.
- Feature-rich UEFI Options : Interactive UEFI, Easy RAID InstallerNew-in features of UEFI options are "Interactive UEFI" and "Easy RAID Installer". ASRock Interactive UEFI is a blend of system configuration tools, cool sound effects and stunning visuals. The unprecedented UEFI provides a more attractive interface and brings a lot more amusing. Easy RAID installer can help you install the RAID driver easily without floppy drive. It can copy the RAID driver from a support CD to your USB storage device with just one simple click in UEFI setup.
- XFast 555 Technology: XFast RAM / XFast LAN / XFast USBASRock XFast 555 technology including XFast RAM, XFast LAN and XFast USB technology optimizes your user experience with unprecedented fast response and low latency. XFast RAM will create a virtual disk from the system memory to boost the performance. For Photoshop, It can even perform 5X faster than before. ASRock XFast LAN is a smart productivity tool to help you manage your priorities of internet applications, simplify your digital life and accomplish more. XFast USB technology boosts up the USB transfer to a new level enabling more data to be transferred in less time.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy