With its excellent performance and great affordability in a mini ITX package, the ASRock H81M-ITX is a great choice to build a “Haswell” based HTPC or other small form factor system. It's powered by the Intel H81 chipset and works flawlessly with 4th generation Intel Core processors in LGA 1150 architecture. This motherboard is also loaded with a wealth of cutting-edge technologies, performance enhancing ASRock innovations, and superb ASRock quality, making it the great foundation to build your next power house.
- Home Cloud - Remote Desktop Anytime, AnywhereThis motherboard supports Security Wake On Internet Technology with the onboard Qualcomm Atheros LAN, so you can connect with your PC from anywhere in the world. You will be able to power your PC on or turn it off, monitor, and take control of it remotely with another smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- All-Solid Capacitor DesignASRock is determined to use high quality materials to build the best motherboards, that's why all the capacitors on this motherboard are built with 100% solid capacitors. These solid capacitors bring long lasting durability and ultra stable performance.
- 4 Power Phase DesignCompared to other competitors’ 3 Power Phase design on the motherboards, ASRock adds a finishing touch by implementing 4 Power Phase design and sturdy components for delivering smoother power to the CPU, thus enhancing the motherboard’s performance and stability at lower temperatures.
- XFast 555 TechnologyExclusive ASRock XFast 555 technology — including XFast RAM, XFast LAN, and XFast USB technology — optimizes your user experience with fast response and low latency. To boost performance, XFast RAM creates a virtual disk from the system memory. For Photoshop, It can perform five times faster than before. ASRock XFast LAN is a smart productivity tool that helps you manage your Internet application priorities, simplify your digital life, and accomplish more. XFast USB technology boosts up the USB transfer to a new level, enabling more data to be transferred in less time.
- A-TuningA-Tuning is ASRock's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features, and improved utilities, including EZ OC, Auto Tuning, XFast 555, OC Tweaker, System Browser, Live Update, Tech Service, and a whole lot more!
- DehumidifierDampness kills most electronics, so it's a good idea to keep your personal computer dry. Now users may prevent motherboard damages due to dampness by enabling the Dehumidifier. When it is enabled, the computer will power on automatically to dehumidify the system after entering the S4/S5 state.