Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
EVGA 122-CK-NF68-AR LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 3-9 days.
- LGA 775
- NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI
- 4×240pin DDR2 1200
Ready for the leading edge of processor and card technology, EVGA's nForce 680i SLI 775 Motherboard comes locked and loaded -- SLI ready and built to support Intel's Core Duo processor. Designed for Windows XP, it comes ready with NVIDIA's features for RAID management, improved data transport, network management and firewall security. This motherboard is a solid foundation for building a monster system. Anticipating future developments in graphics cards, it even offers support for running a third PCI-e card, so it's not going out of style anytime soon!
This motherboard is planned, designed and built from the ground up for the experienced enthusiasts who want to push their systems to the absolute limit, and have the resources to do it. Overclock it as high as you like -- it can take it. Network as wide as you like -- it'll run it. You can even use FirstPacket technology to prioritize upstream bandwidith for the hottest Gigabit Ethernet around. This board is stable under the hottest action, and the chrome plated cooling fins keep things cool.
Two SLI graphics cards will provide you with almost painfully realistic gaming action -- watch out for bruises and bullet holes! EVGA gets these boards from the same place as NVIDIA's initial reference design, so there are no loopholes or conflicts. Use one of these boards for the core of your new build, and you'll have more than enough capacity to hold all the speed and processing power you'll know what to do with!
- NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ChipsetsThe enthusiast-oriented NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI chipsets deliver outstanding gaming experiences with two SLI-based full-bandwidth PCI Express x16 links and NVIDIA LinkBoost technology automatically delivering additional GPU and MCP bandwidth for unrestricted graphics performance. Take advantage of NVIDIA FirstPacket technology to prioritize your gaming traffic for reduced ping times! Other advanced features include SATA 3Gb/s RAID, dual Gigabit LAN and High Definition Audio.
- Intel Core 2 Processor SupportThis motherboard supports the next-generation LGA 775 Intel Core 2 processors including the Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad and Core 2 Extreme. With Intel's brand-new Core microarchitecture, the Intel Core 2 processors are considered some of the most powerful and energy-efficient CPUs in the world.
- Ultimate Gaming Performance with NVIDIA SLI TechnologyWith NVIDIA SLI (Scalable Link Interface), a pair of GPUs deliver earth-shattering, scalable graphics power approaching twice the performance in certain applications. The nForce 680i SLI MCP automatically increases bandwidth when select SLI Certified memory modules are detected for unparalleled memory performance.
- Third PCIe Slot for Graphics ExpansionThe EVGA 122-CK-NF68-AR motherboard provides three PCI Express x16 slots to ensure that your rig is ready for the future - two PCIe x16 slots for SLI graphics support, with a third slot for brand-new three-GPU applications or a selected PCIe card.
- NVIDIA Native Gigabit EthernetGet Double-Barrel Gigabit Ethernet with two integrated networking connections on your nForce 680i motherboard! This board also features FirstPacket technology for lower latency and DualNet technology for up to twice the Ethernet bandwidth. The TCP/IP acceleration provided by the nForce 680i SLI MCP further optimizes your system performance by offloading CPU-intensive packet filtering tasks to hardware.
- NVIDIA MediaShield StorageThe MediaShield Storage supports both SATA and RAID. The revolutionary Serial ATA interface provides scalable performance for storage devices. SATA technology enables easy-to-install, high-performance and low-power hard drives. Six 3Gb/s SATA ports support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1 and RAID 5 for better performance and/or data security.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by Splus Technologies Return Policy