Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
EVGA E760 CLASSIFIED "Overclocker's Pick" 3-Way SLI + PhysX 1366 Intel X58 EATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- LGA 1366
- Intel X58
- 6×240pin DDR3 1600+
You've used EVGA's video cards for running down your in-game enemies; now add their mobo to your arsenal. The board is based on the Intel X58 platform and supports the Intel Core i7 processor. You can install up to 24GB of triple channel DDR3 1600+ memory to run the front side bus at full speed.
There are 4 PCIe x16 slots supporting 3-way SLI configuration. is the board has native support for Gigabit Ethernet and RAID, increasing throughput by eliminating bottlenecks on the motherboard. The Dual Gigabit ports support DualNet technology for a fast 2GB network connection. Plus, RAID levels 0, 1, 0+1, and 5 are supported flexible RAID application.
- Intel Core i7 SupportBased on the Intel X58 Express chipset, the EVGA X58 SLI Classified supports the Intel's latest processer Core i7, to deliver ultra powerful performance.
- NVIDIA 3-way SLI TechnologyNVIDIA 3-way SLI (Scalable Link Interface) Technology allows up to three graphics cards to run in parallel for as much as 2.8X the performance of a single card configuration, taking your gaming experience to the next level with mind-blowing frame rates and resolutions.
- Serial ATA with RAIDThe EVGA X58 SLI Classified features revolutionary Serial ATA interface to provide scalable performance for storage devices. SATA technology enables easy-to-install, high-performance and low-power hard drives. The nine SATA ports support RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 and JBOD array for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.
- Dual Gigabit LANThe integrated dual Gigabit LAN design allows a PC to serve as a network gateway for managing traffic between two separate networks. Dual Gigabit LAN means rapid data transfers from WAN to LAN without any added arbitration or latency.
- IEEE 1394a SupportIEEE 1394 is a widely used standard of interface between personal computers and digital AV equipment. With IEEE 1394a you can easily connect digital devices such as a digital camcorder to the IEEE 1394a port provided on this motherboard for up to 400Mbps data transfer speeds.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy