You've used EVGA's video cards for running down your in-game enemies; now add their motherboard to your arsenal. The board is based on the Intel P55 platform and supports the Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors. You can install up to 16GB of dual channel DDR3 2600+ memory to run the front side bus at full speed.
The EVGA P55 SLI 132-LF-E655-KR Intel motherboard features an incredible amount of ways to expand your continually growing system. With up to a possible total of 6 USB 2.0 ports available, you can easily add just about any USB device you like. The EVGA P55 SLI 132-LF-E655-KR features a total of 8 SATAII ports including 2 conveniently placed e-SATA ports that will go perfect with your external hard drive.
The NVIDIA SLI technology provides the ultimate gaming platform with two graphics processors working together for your unbelievable gaming experience. With all these features and much more, it's no wonder why EVGA products are for those who demand no less than the ultimate in performance!
- Intel P55 ChipsetBased on the Intel P55 chipset, the EVGA P55 SLI 132-LF-E655-KR Intel motherboard supports the Intel's latest Core i7 and Core i5 processors in LGA 1156 socket, providing unprecedented computing power to match the performance levels you are looking for.
- Scalable DDR3 MemoryFour 240-pin DIMM sockets support up to 16GB of DDR3 memory at speeds of up to 2600MHz, ensuring ample capacity for any application.
- Ultimate Gaming Performance with NVIDIA SLI TechnologyNVIDIA SLI (Scalable Link Interface) takes advantage of the increased bandwidth of the PCI Express bus architecture and features intelligent hardware and software enabling a pair of GPUs to deliver earth-shattering, scalable graphics power, approaching twice the performance in certain applications.
- Serial ATA with RAIDThe EVGA P55 SLI 132-LF-E655-KR Intel motherboard features SATA interface to provide scalable performance for storage devices. SATA technology enables easy-to-install, high-performance and low-power hard drives. The six SATA ports support RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 and JBOD array for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.
- Dual Gigabit LANThe integrated dual Gigabit LAN design allows a PC to serve as a network gateway for managing traffic between two separate networks. Dual Gigabit LAN means rapid data transfers from WAN to LAN without any added arbitration or latency.
- IEEE 1394a SupportIEEE 1394 is a widely used standard of interface between personal computers and digital AV equipment. With IEEE 1394a you can easily connect digital devices such as a digital camcorder to the IEEE 1394a port provided on this motherboard for up to 400Mbps data transfer speeds.