Any PC enthusiast and gamer knows that having the right amount of power for their rig is one of the most important aspects of a stable system. Athena Power presents the AP-P4ATX95FEPC power supply that pumps 950W to vital peripherals, like advanced video cards. The Dual EPS-12V 8pin supports Intel Skulltrail platform systems.
Whether you’re running an Intel Pentium 4, Pentium D, Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 processor, the AP-P4ATX95FEPC is the perfect power supply. Nvidia SLI VGA and Crossfire setups are also accommodated by PCI-E connectors, which can be modulated from 6- to 8-pins. You’ll also enjoy having SATA power connectors for all of your modern storage devices.
The AP-P4ATX95FEPC also features auto-switching active PFC and short circuit protection on all outputs. You’ll enjoy using your PC confidently with an estimated 100,000-hour lifespan. Lastly, the dual smart fans will quietly help prevent power supply heat from affecting your system. Make the Athena Power AP-P4ATX95FEPC the power supply for all of your PC needs today!
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V v2.92 standards, the Athena Power AP-P4ATX95FEPC provides maximum power stability to drive the processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- 950W Maximum PowerThe Athena Power AP-P4ATX95FEPC power supply provides a maximum power of 950W to deliver safe, reliable output for high-end computer systems. Four industry-leading independent +12v rails are provided for more stable and safer power output.
- 80 Plus CertifiedThe 80 PLUS certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 80% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- Quad PCI-E ConnectorsWith two 6-pin and two 6+2-pin PCI-E connectors, the Athena Power AP-P4ATX95FEPC is ideal for building up a SLI or CrossFire gaming system.
- Dual 12 VDE Ball-Bearing Smart FansDual 12 VDE ball-bearing smart fans increase overall airflow in the power supply enclosure and help remove heat from the chassis simultaneously.