Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Blue 2.0 - 2.9 MP 15X Optical Zoom Waterproof 24mm Wide Angle Point & Shoot
OUT OF STOCK.
- Fireproof - Protects data from loss up to 1550 F for 1/2 hour
- Waterproof - Protects data from loss up to 10ft for 72 hours
- Data Recovery Service - Up to $1000 for forensic recovery
Like an aircraft black box for your data, the rugged desktop ioSafe Solo external hard drive brings fire and water data protection to a price range that everyone can afford. With capacities from 500GB to 2TB, the ioSafe Solo can safely backup precious digital family photo albums, MP3 music libraries and video memories from not only primary hard drive failure but from natural disasters as well. For business, the ioSafe Solo hard drive is a great way to protect entire PCs or Macs, customer databases or to secure regulated information including records (HIPAA, Sox, etc.) or credit card information (PCI regulated). Businesses use the Solo hard drive as a backup and storage device, no longer worrying about data loss from moving computer tapes and files offsite. Like other ioSafe products, the ioSafe Solo uses technology including FloSafe air flow cooling, HydroSafe waterproof barriers and the DataCast fireproof insulation.
- FireproofThe ioSafe Solo employs FloSafe cooling vent, proprietary DataCast endothermic insulation and MirrorGuard technologies to provide maximum data protection from heat damage, with fireproof capability of up to 1550° F for half an hour.
- WaterproofThe ioSafe Solo uses a water barrier technology called HydroSafe to protect data loss from fresh or salt water damage, including full immersion, with waterproof capability of up to 10 feet of fresh water or salt water for 3 full days.
- USB 2.0 InterfaceThe ioSafe Solo features a USB 2.0 interface for high-speed data transfers and plug-and-play connectivity for any PC, laptop or Mac computer.
- Air Flow CoolingThe ioSafe Solo features FloSafe Air Flow Cooling technology to optimize hot air dissipation for maximum hard drive reliability.
- 1-Year Data Recovery ServiceThe ioSafe Data Recovery Service (DRS) provides data recovery, free replacement of comparable ioSafe unit loaded with recovered data together, loss compensation and follow up support. (Subject to ioSafe’s terms and conditions. Please Visit ioSafe website for more information.)
- Bolt Down Capability & LockableThe ioSafe Solo can be bolted to the floor or locked with a cable and padlock to deter theft or burglary for better security.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy