Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GARMIN 3.5" On the Road GPS Navigation
OUT OF STOCK.
- Voice prompts (e.g. "Turn right in 500 ft.")
- 3.5" TFT Touchscreen
- 5 hours Battery Life
- Lithium-Ion Rechargeable battery
The power of a nüvi GPS from Garmin doesn't have to break the bank. The nüvi 250 has all the features you need to get where you're going without a bunch other things to complicate the process. It comes pre-loaded with maps for North America. There's also a pre-loaded database of Points of Interest to make your trip more enjoyable.
Just enter a destination on the 3.5" touch screen and you're on your way. With maps shown in 2D or 3D and turn by turn directions you don't have to worry about getting lost. Add custom points of interest like school zones and traffic cameras, then set warnings to let you know they’re coming up.
You can upgrades through the USB port or SD cards. Garmin Travel Guides give you detailed information on your destination. With a GPS from Garmin, getting lost isn't an option.
- QVGA Resolution Touch-screen DisplayThe Garmin nüvi 250 features a 3.5-inch TFT touch-screen color display with a high QVGA resolution (320x240) for easy viewing of the maps and convenient, direct on-screen operations.
- Preloaded North America MapsThe Garmin nüvi 250 is preloaded with North America maps with comprehensive points of interest locations, providing real time directions while you're driving.
- SD Card SlotThe Garmin nüvi 250 provides SD card expansion capability so you can add more maps, POIs and photos to the unit!
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy