Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Patriot Viper 3 Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model PVL316G160C0K
- DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- CAS Latency 10
- Voltage 1.50V
Built from the highest quality materials and tested by hand, Patriot's Low Profile Viper 3 series memory modules provide quality assurance and guaranteed compatibility. A custom-designed, high-performance heat shield not only delivers superior heat dissipation, but also offers ample clearance for a high-end CPU cooler. The Viper 3 series memory modules deliver the best performance and stability for the most demanding computer environments.
Available in dual- and quad-channel kits, 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB kits, the Viper 3 Series modules are offered at speeds from 1600MHz up to 2400 MHz at 1.5 volts, and are XMP 1.3 ready.
- DDR3 1600The Patriot Viper 3 PVL316G160C0K memory kit is rated at 1600MHz, delivering up to 12.8GBps bandwidth per channel. You'll find it ideal for the evolving needs of today's operating systems and applications. Cas Latency 10 timing ensures smoother system response.
- Efficient yet low-profile heat spreaderThe Viper 3 series utilizes a custom-designed, high-performance heat shield for superior heat dissipation, ensuring rock-solid performance even when using the most taxing applications. This low-profile memory kit provides superior cooling while offering excellent clearance for large CPU coolers, perfect for overclockers and gamers.
- Hand Tested and VerifiedThe Patriot Memory’s Viper 3 Series memory kits are hand tested and validated for compatibility with Intel and AMD’s DDR3 processors and chipsets.
- XMP V1.3 readyWhether you are an overclocking beginner or veteran, XMP (Intel Extreme Memory Profile) technology provides a robust and profile-based overclocking solution. Select the predefined profile in the BIOS, or manually adjust the timing or frequency to obtain the maximum performance.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy