Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Patriot G series ‘Sector 5’ Edition 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model PGV38G1600ELK
OUT OF STOCK.
- DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- Timing 9-9-9-24
- CAS Latency 9
- Voltage 1.65V
Give your gaming PC more muscle with Patriot G Series Sector 5 memory. Crush your enemies and jump to the top of the scoreboard!
One of the quickest ways to turn your computer into a gaming beast is to install powerful memory. Patriot understands this fact and offers hardcore gamers the unequaled efficiency and performance with this premium kit. Coupled with multi-channel technology, these modules provide multiplied bandwidth for bottleneck-free data transfer.
Furthermore, every gamer knows that heat slows down performance. Patriot understands this, which is why each G Series Sector 5 DIMM is equipped with a lightweight, heat-dispersing shield. You'll appreciate the low 1.65V frequency for lower internal temperatures and easier overclocking. Own this memory today and pwn your opponents every day!
- Patriot Gamer Series DDR3 SDRAMEngineered and optimized for the hard core gamer and enthusiasts, the Patriot G Series 'Sector 5' Edition DDR3 SDRAM module is rated at 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 to enormously increase performance levels of the entire platform.
- DDR3 1600DDR3 1600 delivers amazing performance and platform compatibility with up 12.8GB/s memory bandwidth per channel for the ultimate work and gaming power!
- Aluminum Heat SpreadersThe Patriot G Series 'Sector 5' Edition DDR3 memory module’s high-efficient aluminum heat-dispersing shields have protruding-out fins on the edges to maximize cooling surface for enhanced heat dissipation performance.
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory ProfilesIntel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) technology provides a robust, profile-based overclocking solution for novice and experienced overclockers – easily overclock your platform by selecting the predefined profile in the BIOS, or manually adjust frequency and timings to extract maximum performance from your system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy