Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Patriot Gamer 2 Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model PG238G1600ELKA
OUT OF STOCK.
- DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- Timing 9-9-9-24
- CAS Latency 9
- Voltage 1.65V - 1.70V
Specially designed for AMD platforms, the G2 Series, AMD Edition memory kits deliver extreme performance for game enthusiasts and overclockers looking to seek out every ounce of performance available from their system while being easy on your wallet. The low-profile Patriot G2 series, AMD Edition modules incorporate heat-spreaders that provide excellent heat dissipation capabilities without interfering with large CPU coolers for the perfect balance of CPU and memory cooling performance while adding a touch of style to your AMD platform. Available in 4GB and 8GB kits up to 1600MHz, and a lifetime warranty, the Patriot G2 series, AMD Edition memory modules provide the best value, maximum performance and outstanding overclocking capabilities you may expect from Patriot.
- Patriot Gamer Series DDR3 SDRAMTested on AM3 7/8/9 series platforms, this Patriot G2 Series, AMD Edition memory kit demonstrates its versatility at a high frequency of 1600MHz and enhanced timing of 9-9-9-24, delivering the best value for enthusiasts and adventurous overclockers that desire maximum performance and outstanding overclocking capabilities.
- Low-profile Extruded Aluminum ShieldThe Patriot G2 Series, AMD Edition memory modules are equipped with low-profile aluminum heat-spreaders that increase its compatibility with huge CPU heatsinks inside PC chassis, as well as provide improved cooling.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy