Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Patriot Torqx 2 2.5" 32GB SATA II Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) PT232GS25SSDR
OUT OF STOCK.
- SATA II
Boost your system performance with the Patriot Torqx 2 SSDs and maximize your computing experience. The Patriot Torqx 2 SSDs breathes new life into your system by supercharging all your computing tasks - including mundane day-to-day productivity and web browsing tasks as well as PC gaming - for virtually instant system response with each mouse click.
A cutting-edge new SSD controller architecture enables the Patriot Torqx 2 to achieve read speeds up to 270MB/s and completely take advantage of the SATA 3.0 Gb/s interface. Write speeds up to 230MB/s ensure quick software installations and creation of large files with the Patriot Torqx 2 for an unmatched computing experience.
- Cost-effective PerformanceThe Patriot Torqx 2 SSDs are designed and built for cost-effective performance. By leveraging a cutting-edge new SSD controller with 128MB DRAM cache and high-quality 3x-nm NAND flash, the Torqx 2 achieves up to 270MB/s of sequential read speeds and up to 230MB/s of sequential write speeds for a noticeable performance boost with daily computing tasks. For desktops and notebooks lack of SATA 6.0 Gb/s, the Torqx 2 delivers the perfect balance of price and performance. (Based on internal ATTO Disk Benchmark testing.)
- A Superior PC ExperienceIn addition to enhanced performance, a Torqx 2 SSD upgrade promotes cooler, quieter, and more energy efficient conditions compared to traditional mechanical hard drives. With no moving parts, SSDs provide peace of mind with their superior durability and reliability.
- Trim SupportPatriot Torqx 2 SSDs offer native TRIM support featured in Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2. Designed to maintain the performance of SSD at an optimal level over the lifetime of the drive, TRIM functions by actively deleting invalid data from the SSD’s memory cells to ensure that write operations perform at full speed. Since a memory block must be erased before it can be re-programmed, TRIM improves performance by pro-actively erasing pages containing invalid data, allowing the SSD to write new data without first having to perform a time-consuming erase command.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy