With all the processors, cards, fans, add-ons and being added to systems today, it's harder to find the power to you need without overheating! Your relief has arrived! Here's extreme PC power & cooling performance and reliability, with 750W of continuous power and a peak power of 825W!
It features a powerful single 12V rail rated at 60A continuous. The ultra-quiet cooling design leaves the inlet wide open, so 90% less noise is generated per watt with an impressive 83% efficiency. The active PFC (.99) neatly handles input sags and surges and eliminates the need for an 110V to 220V input switch. Automatic fan speed control minimizes noise without sacrificing proper cooling.
This power supply has a 24-pin main connector, a 4-pin 12V connector, an 8-pin 12V CPU connector, 8 peripheral connectors, 6 SATA connectors, a floppy connector, and two PCI-E connectors, two 6-pin to 8-pin PCI-E connectors. The Silencer 750 Quad is NVIDIA SLI and CrossFire certified. This economical, ultra-quiet power supply is backed by a 5-Year warranty and support.
- EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the EPS12V standard, the PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 Quad power supply provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and even sever computer systems.
- 750W Maximum PowerThe PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 Quad power supply provides a maximum power of 750W for a safe, reliable output for high-end computer systems.
- NVIDIA SLI CertifiedFeaturing four 6-pin PCI-E power connectors, the PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 Quad power supply has gone through a series of rigorous NVIDIA SLI certification tests for maximum system stability when building NVIDIA SLI PCs.
- ATI CrossFire CertifiedThe PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 Quad power supply has gone through a series of rigorous ATI CrossFire certification tests for maximum system stability when building CrossFire Ready multi-video-card PCs.
- Ultra-Quiet Cooling DesignThe PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 Quad power supply employs an innovative, ultra-quiet design at the inlet side of the PSU fan for minimized air turbulence. By constructing a noise suppression air gap, no air turbulence and obstruction exist within 1" at the fan inlet, resulting in an ultra-quiet operation.