If you're looking for a super-silent high performance PSU, look no further! The PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 EPS12V offers the perfect blend of high-performance and reasonable price. The unique ultra-quiet cooling design of the power supply ensures a silent cooling performance while delivering 750 watts of power at an impressive 83% efficiency. The Silencer 750 EPS12V supplies a maximum of 750 W of power, with a peak of 825 Watts. Active PFC helps to deliver superior operation in a wider range of environments. Over voltage protection keeps you from suffering the slings and arrows of electrical surges. The slings and arrows from your opponents it can't help with!
The Silencer 750 EPS12V is NVIDIA SLI certified, so you can double your firepower. The power supply features one 24-pin main connector, one 4-pin 12V connector, one 8-Pin 12 V connector, eight 4-Pin peripherals, six SATA connectors, one floppy connector, and two PCI-E connectors. Automatic Fan Speed Control helps probide efficient cooling performance, to keep you from cooking your system in the hottest action. This high-quality power supply has an MTBF of 100,000 hours, and is also backed by 3-Year warranty and support. Expand the limits of your power now!
- EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the EPS12V standard, the PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 EPS12V provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and entry-level sever computer systems.
- 750W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 750W delivers safe, reliable output for ultra high-end computer systems.
- Highly EfficientDelivering up to 83% efficiency, the PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 EPS12V saves energy and may even reduce your electric bill!
- Intelligent Black Cable SleevingThis power supply's cables are wrapped in black sleevings to optimize air flow and improve cooling in the case.
- NVIDIA SLI CertifiedThe PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 EPS12V has gone through a series of rigorous NVIDIA SLI certification tests for maximum system stability when building NVIDIA SLI PCs.