Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
PC Power and Cooling Silencer Mk II 500W High Performance SLI CrossFire ready Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX12V v2.2 / EPS12V
- 100 - 240 V
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
The Silencer Mk II 500W from the power supply experts at PC Power & Cooling is another leap forward for the legendary Silencer line. A thorough update, the Silencer Mk II strikes the right balance between server-class industry standard topology and the cutting-edge of enthusiast computer power supply design. Built with industrial and professional power users in mind, key features of the 500W Mk II include a Single +12V Rail for maximum and efficient power distribution, a generous thermally controlled 135mm double-ball bearing fan for maximum airflow at near-silent audible noise levels, extremely tight and well regulated electrical noise and ripple, an ideal array of connector types for each wattage, and ultra-high efficiency, converting up to a full 85% of AC to DC power at typical loads. The Silencer Mk II Series is power-packed, built to last, and fully compliant with the latest ATX12V and EPS12V specifications.
- 80 PLUS BRONZE CertifiedThe 80 PLUS BRONZE certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 82% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- 500W Continuous Power with Powerful Single +12V OutputThe PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk II 500W power supply delivers reliable 500W of continuous output (600W Peak) at a temperature rating of 45ºC. Robust and dedicated single +12V rail @ 36A ensures the maximum provision of 12V power to energy-hungry components such as CPU and VGA card.
- 135mm Ultra-quiet FanIntelligent thermal fan speed control on the 135mm ball bearing fan guarantees cooling performance as well as extremely silent operation.
- An ideal array of connectorsBesides the 20+4 Pin motherboard connector, the power supply comes with one 8 Pin & one 4 Pin CPU connectors, 2x PCI-E (1 x 6 Pin & 1 x 6+2 Pin), 8x SATA and 7x peripheral connectors for maximum platform compatibility and expansion capabilities.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy