The Silencer Mk II 950W from the power supply experts at PC Power & Cooling is another leap forward for the legendary Silencer line. A thorough update, the Silencer Mk II strikes the right balance between server-class industry standard topology and the cutting-edge of enthusiast computer power supply design. Built with industrial and professional power users in mind, key features of the 950W Mk II include a Single +12V Rail for maximum and efficient power distribution, a generous thermally controlled 135mm double-ball bearing fan for maximum airflow at near-silent audible noise levels, extremely tight and well regulated electrical noise and ripple, an ideal array of connector types for each wattage, and ultra-high efficiency, converting up to a full 88% of AC to DC power at typical loads. Power-packed and built to last, the Silencer Mk II Series is fully compliant with the latest ATX12V and EPS12V specifications.
- 80 PLUS SILVER CertifiedThe 80 PLUS SILVER certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 85% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- 950W Continuous Power with Powerful Single +12V OutputThe PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk II 950W power supply delivers reliable 950W of continuous output at a temperature rating of 50ºC. Robust and dedicated single +12V rail @ 83.4A ensures the maximum provision of 12V power to energy-hungry components such as CPU and VGA card.
- NVIDIA SLI CertifiedThe PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk II 950W power supply has gone through a series of rigorous NVIDIA SLI certification tests for maximum system stability when building NVIDIA SLI PCs.
- 135mm Ultra-quiet FanIntelligent thermal fan speed control on the 135mm ball bearing fan guarantees cooling performance as well as extremely silent operation.
- A complete array of connectorsBesides the 20+4 Pin motherboard connector, the power supply comes with one 8 Pin & one 4+4 Pin CPU connectors, 6x 6+2 Pin PCI-E, 12x SATA and 7x peripheral connectors for maximum platform compatibility and expansion capabilities.