Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
PC Power and Cooling Silencer PPCS500 500W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply compatible with core i7
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX12V / EPS12V
- 80 PLUS Certified
- 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
What's one of the biggest sources of heat and noise in a computer? The power supply. So an efficient, quiet PSU is a joy forever. Running at 82% (80PLUS BROZEN Certified) efficiency, and reducing the noise by nearly 90% (10 dB), here's a thing of beauty. A sturdy little supply compatible with both ATX12V and EPS12V systems, it has a Mean Time Before Failures (MTBF) of 100,000 hours or about eleven years!
Good as a replacement supply or for the hobbyist building a computer of their own, this supply delights in being drama-free and rock-reliable. Check it out and see if it's what you need.
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V and EPS12V standards, the PC Power & Cooling Silencer PPCS500 provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- 500W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 500W delivers safe, reliable output for high-end gaming computer systems.
- 80 PLUS BRONZE CertifiedThe 80 PLUS BRONZE certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 82% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- NVIDIA SLI CertifiedThe PC Power & Cooling Silencer PPCS500 power supply has gone through a series of rigorous NVIDIA SLI certification tests for maximum system stability when building NVIDIA SLI PCs.
- Ultra-Quiet Cooling DesignThe ultra-quiet PC Power & Cooling Silencer PPCS500 power supply features a noise suppression air gap at the inlet side of the fan for significantly reduced noise.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy