The NVIDIA NVS 300 by PNY is a high resolution, multi-display business graphics solution designed for small and standard form factor systems and delivers reliable hardware and software for a stable business environment. Tested on leading business applications, NVIDIA NVS 300 is capable of driving two VGA, single link DVI, DisplayPort or HMDI displays (HDMI requires 3rd party adapter). With NVIDIA Mosaic and nView technologies built in, you can span and efficiently manage your entire Windows desktop across multiple displays.
NVIDIA power management technology reduces overall system energy costs. It intelligently adapts the total power utilization of the graphics subsystem based on the applications being run by the end user. This power optimized design helps reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and increase reliability.
- Ultimate Image QualityNVIDIA NVS graphics products deliver the industry's best image quality, sharpness and pixel tracking for both analog and digital LCDs, DLPs and plasma displays.
- NVIDIA CUDACUDA’s parallel computing architecture enables dramatic increases in computing performance by harnessing the power of the GPU (graphics processing unit). NVS 300 contains 16 CUDA parallel computing cores compatible with all CUDA accelerated applications.
- nView Advanced Desktop SoftwareThe nView Advanced Desktop Software delivers maximum flexibility for single-large display or multi-display options, providing unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
- Multi-Display Experience with NVIDIA Mosaic TechnologyMosaic Technology enables seamless taskbar spanning, as well as transparent scaling of any application across up to 8 displays. Works over multiple displays or one ultra-high resolution display using a single or multiple NVS graphics cards (Windows 7 only).
- High Resolution Display SupportDrives ultra high resolution panels using integrated display technologies, producing phenomenal photorealistic image quality from a range of display connectors. Supports two simultaneous displays, including single-link DVI, DisplayPort, VGA or HDMI (require 3rd party adapter).
- Flexible Form Factor and Fanless DesignSimplifies IT administration and deployment throughout an enterprise. Regardless of desktop system (standard tower PC. workstation, small form factor system) or the display type (LCD, DLP, plasma) NVS 300 has the ability to fit into any existing installations without being disruptive. And a passive heatsink allows higher reliability and a quieter desktop environment.