Offering 2 GB of GDDR5 graphics memory, 256 NVIDIA CUDA parallel processing cores and built on the innovative Fermi architecture, the NVIDIA Quadro 4000 by PNY is a true technological breakthrough delivering ultra-fast performance across a broad range of design, animation and video applications. Using the Quadro 4000 graphics solution, your work flows — you can design, render and deliver higher quality projects in less time.
The NVIDIA Quadro 4000 by PNY graphics board significantly raises the bar for high performance visualization and computation providing Microsoft DirectX 11.0 and Shader Model 5.0 hardware acceleration, and the ability to drive a variety of display types including: CRTs, Digital Flat Panels, Projectors and HDTVs.
- Revolutionary Quadro GPU architectureModern applications harness the latest NVIDIA CUDA parallel processing architecture of the Quadro GPU to deliver performance gains up to 8x faster than previous generations when running computationally intensive elements such as ray tracing, video processing and computational fluid dynamics. For mission critical applications, Quadro 4000 features fast 64-bit double precision floating point capabilities to ensure the accuracy of your results. From medical imaging to structural analysis applications, precision is assured without sacrificing performance.
- Powering visual supercomputing platformQuadro 4000 is not only a graphics processor; it drives an entire visual supercomputing platform, incorporating hardware and software that enables advanced capabilities such as stereoscopic 3D, scalable visualization and 3D high-definition broadcasting.
- Supercharged professional applicationsNVIDIA professional software technologies, from CUDA software to application acceleration engines, combined with Quadro, accelerate applications from companies such as Adobe, Autodesk, RTT, Dassault Systemes, Bunkspeed and many more.
- NVIDIA Scalable Geometry EngineDramatically improves geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
- GPU Tessellation with Shader Model 5.0Quadro Tessellation Engines automatically generate finely detailed geometry, for cinematic quality environments and scenes, without sacrificing performance.
- NVIDIA NVIEW Multi-Display TechnologyNVIEW advanced display software delivers maximum flexibility for single-large display or multi-display options, providing unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.