PNY Quadro graphics cards are the #1 choice for users of professional applications. The PNY Quadro FX 380 features 256MB GDDR3 video memory, supports two monitors and features two native DVI display outputs.
As a stable, 10th-generation Quadro card, the FX 380 is certified for professional 3D applications in CAD, Digital Content Creation (DCC) and Multi-Monitor Desktop environments. PNY Quadro graphics cards are optimized and certified to work with more than 125 professional applications including: AutoCAD, 3ds Max, Maya, Inventor, SolidWorks, Premiere Pro, Softimage, Bloomberg and Hummingbird.
PNY Quadro cards come standard with a 3-year warranty, toll-free professional technical support, and offer compatibility with VGA, DVI and DisplayPort monitors.
- 3-Year WarrantyPNY offers an industry-leading standard 3-year warranty on all Quadro products
- Support for Dual MonitorsAll PNY Quadro cards include support for at least 2 monitors. Some of PNY’s cards support up to four monitors each. Quadro cards can be configured for VGA, DVI and the latest DisplayPort (DP) monitors.
- Tested and Optimized for Professional and Business ApplicationsPNY Quadro graphics cards are tested and certified to work with more than 125 professional applications across a broad variety of vertical markets, including 2D Business, CAD/CAM, Digital Content Creation, Scientific and Visualization, and more.
- Quadro Cards Are Built to LastQuadro graphics boards offer a 2-year minimum availability lifecycle, unlike consumer graphics products, which stay on the market for only a few months. This means that as your business grows, you’ll be able to standardize on a stable, professional graphics platform.
- Product SupportPNY’s 3-year warranty includes toll-free technical support and dedicated Field Applications engineers to help with pre-sales configuration questions and post-sales installation assistance. In addition, PNY offers all Quadro models with the necessary adapters, connectors and brackets to ensure quick installations.
- System SupportWhether you’re installing the PNY Quadro card in a Dell, HP, Lenovo or other system brand, you can rest assured that you’ll get the support you need from PNY.