Polk Audio 6.5" High Performance In-Wall Speaker Pair
One of the most in-demand home improvements is "invisible" built-in speakers. If you already have a traditional home theater system or stereo music system, you can still use built-in speakers, like the high performance RCi Series, in your system. Use a mid-sized in-wall speaker, like this RC65i, as a set of surround speakers for your home theater system. (You can even add an extra set of surrounds, for extended multi-channel systems, without taking up any extra room real estate.) Use the RC65i as a multi-zone speaker to spread good sounds throughout your home. Moisture-resistant materials make the RCi Series perfect for high performance in unlikely locations, like bathrooms and covered porches. Get in on the hype, and install "invisible" built-ins today.
Mid-Sized Audiophile In-Wall
RC65i performs similar to its bigger brother but has a slimmer profile, so it fits in more locations. Use RCi as main speakers or surrounds in a theater system, or put them throughout your house for whole house audio. The possibilities are endless.
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets; achieve secure, vibration-free efficiency with a simple turn of the patented Rotating Cam system.
- With infinite baffle tuning, RCi speakers utilize the "virtual enclosure" of your in-wall and in-ceiling space to enhance their bass response and smooth low frequency blending with the midrange.
- Lightweight and stiff blue polymer cones deliver excellent damping and bass response.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- Aimable swivel tweeters for greater accuracy and more realistic imaging. (All models except RC6s.)
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance® technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Rustproof stainless steel hardware, durable butyl rubber surrounds and powder coated aluminum (in-ceiling) & painted steel (in-wall) grilles make RCi Series speakers suitable for high moisture areas like bathrooms, transitional spaces or even under eaves or in the ceiling of an enclosed porch. (RCi series are not suitable for exposed outdoor use. For outdoor speaker fun, use our Atrium® Series.)
- Paintable grilles let you build them in, and then forget all about them; RCi Series speakers practically disappear into any room.
- RCi Series speakers are timbre-matched to other Polk speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry's most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.