Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Toshiba 40" Class (39.69" Diag.) 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV 40L5200U
Pros: - Price
- Good picture quality after being adjusted
- Light weight
Cons: - Very High video Latency for a non-smart TV ~120ms
- This TV does not have a 120hz refresh rate as Newegg Classifies it.
- The "Clear Frame" technology that supposedly makes this equivalent to a 120hz display is better off disabled
- Very poorly defined defaults
- The area around the HDMI inputs is poorly designed, it has a lip above it that will prevent HDMI Cables with all but the smallest connector grips from being seated securely
Other Thoughts: Fast shipping as always, no dead pixelsREAD FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Sony 46" 1080p 60Hz LED-LCD Internet HDTV NSX-46GT1
Pros: - Very capable browser, will make your android phone look like a dinosaur
- Interface is easily controlled with the dpad.
- Nice and low black levels, cant even tell it's on when the screen is black other than the power indicator.
Cons: - Lack of analog inputs. The details page says it has 1 component input, and 1 composite AV input, but they are actually shared. It's one or the other.
Other Thoughts: - I didn't notice any display latency with the device.
- Google should be releasing the honeycomb update for this in the next few weeks, which should significantly increase it's functionality.
- Found the default settings for the touchpad to be unresponsive, after increasing the sensitivity in the settings it became more useful.
- Only noticed performance issues when using the browser to stream HD video in fullscreen, but this didn't affect the video, only the interface's responsiveness.
- Had a hard time getting it to work with my AV receiver, as it has no visible IR sensor, positioning the IR blaster to work with it was rather fiddley as a result, eventually discovered that the sensor was inside the volume control knob (odd)
Pros: 2 cards in SLI, and still have room for a TV tuner card, and a Raid card, what more would you want?
Other Thoughts: Not all the front panel inputs on the case I have work with this board.READ FULL REVIEW