Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1. Solid build quality - button clicks are solid, overall feel is solid
2. Good weight - About the same as a G500 with 3x 4.5g and 3x 1.7g weights in it, though non adjustable
3. Excellent sensor and liftoff distance - very smooth and accurate tracking, liftoff distance a hair better than a G500 in my opinion
4. Soft touch rubber grip - Great match to my CM Trigger wrist rest, feels great
5. Solid large scroll wheel - also rubber coated, very solid, no scrolling while trying to click
6. Very smooth very large feet - should take a good long time to wear out, very smooth on my XFX Warpad
Cons: 1. Software - I wish they had a DPI shift option for the thumb buttons, takes a while to load, but does allow you to store the profile on the mouse's memory so you don't need it to start with Windows
2. Wide, very wide - a little taller and shorter than a G500 but much wider, probably just have to get use to the size
3. Plastic strip on the left side - really? Why would they not just coat the whole dang thing in the beautiful rubber coating? seems out of place, but doesn't detract from performance in my opinion
Other Thoughts: Overall an excellent gaming mouse. It offers great tracking with a comfortable grip, and while the software isn't perfect, it's still good enough. My G500 is getting a bit worn out so I decided to try something different and I'm pleasently surprised, G500 is now my mouse at the office.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: This is the perfect HTPC APU. Low wattage keeps things cool, high clocks and 4 cores keep thing fast.
Other Thoughts: I own a total of 4 different APUs (1 netbook, 2 laptops, and this) and I love them all. Sure an Intel chip will let you decode this or encode that a few seconds faster, but the AMD APU offers a much more balanced platform. Great CPU matched with a equally great GPU, its good stuff. Buy it and see for yourself.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Fast, stable, runs cool, great memory. I'm using this with an AMD A8-5500 and an MSI FM2-A55M-E33 mobo. Great combo, just had to set the speed in the UEFI BIOS.
Other Thoughts: great memory, very tall, might be a tight squeeze next to a large CPU cooler, fits well in a Silverstone MILO HTPC case.READ FULL REVIEW