Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: What you get for the price is amazing.
>5X 120MM Fans
>2X Dual Speed Fan Controlers with OFF Switch
>Good build quality and Fit
Cons: >None that I found.
Other Thoughts: >Very happy with the case.
>The fans on slow speed can barely be heard with the case 2.5 feet away from me on the desk.
> Use the money you saved towards core components.
Pros: 1. Clear and good looking screen.
2. Using the laptop in tablet mode with the keyboard as a stand turned out the be very convenient for in bed anime watching.
Cons: 1. The M.2 wifi adapter in this thing is horrible, it has known issues, and I blame my self for buying this laptop with out doing my research.
2. The hybrid drive/sdd is slow.
3. The laptop only contains one m.2 interface inside and that is used but the wifi card.
4. The bios is locked, and lenovo has a hardware white list.
5. I tried to upgrade the laptop with an intel 730 240gb ssd, and the bios did not recognize it.
6. It turns out Lenovo and HP now put hardware whitelists in the bios of laptops, to prevent you from upgrading with with parts that they did not put their seal of approval. They also like to charge %500 more for the same exact item, only difference being their seal of approval, and profit for them.
Other Thoughts: Do Not Buy!
You will not be able to upgrade the horrible wifi card and sdd, with out spending a fortune on a limited list of lenovo approved hardware.
Check out the masses of people unhappy at lenovo in their support forum because of hardware whitelists.
This review is from: SILVERSTONE FHP-141 140mm (120mm mounting holes) Case Fan
Pros: Moves lots of air, two speed switch is built in to the fan, low speed is low noice. High speed is louder and moves alot of air.
High build quality.
Cons: Not really a con, but it may not fit in some 120mm spaces due to it being on the very outer limits of 120mm fan design spec. This mostly applies to older and more compact computer cases with limited space.
Other Thoughts: Don't stick your finger in to the fan blades on the high speed setting, trust me it hurts, i tested (by accident)... :)READ FULL REVIEW