Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: MASSIVE. Wow, this thing is large compared to my old Cooler Master Scout 1. A ridiculous amount of room for cable management or a rat's nest. Either way, you won't see it. It makes my EATX look like a M-ATX when installed.Putting the PSU on the back side was a way better setup than having a typical bottom mount setup being that I didn't have to use an extension for my 8-pin CPU power to reach the top of my ASUS Maximus V Extreme (EATX). The case has some sweet airflow and the fans that came with it are awesome, muuuccchhhh better than the fans from my CM Scout. It has nice big grippy feet so it doesn't slide at ALL.
Cons: 1. Lack of extra hardware. Only came with one extra standoff, but none were missing so it wasn't really an issue.
2. Only 2 3.5" drive bays. Really?? I have a 128gb SSD and 2x 1tb 3.5"s, so it worked out for me, but I have to think of some creative solution if I want to expand.
Other Thoughts: The side window is pretty much the entire side of the case, but I have that side of the case against my desk, so I don't really see it.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: It worked for 11 months. Some overclocking options.
Cons: It died. After 11 months, it refused to POST. I had trouble from the start with this board when it decided that onboard graphics were superior to my 670. You can't do SLI because the SATA plugs are in the way. The backplate is garbage. All in all, spend the extra money on an 1155 board from ASUS.
Other Thoughts: You can't go wrong with an ASUS.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Lemme just start by saying that I went from an old 22" 1080p LCD by AOC to this baby and I am NEVER going back.
- Pixel density is fantastic so text is smoother and easier to read.
- No light bleed and all.
- No dead pixels.
- Fantastic color and contrast.
- It was packaged very well.
- It's also waaay thinner than I though it was going to be! Bonus points because I'm hanging mine up with a fixed VESA 100 mount for my wall -mounted desk.
Cons: - The buttons are a little stiff and can upset how you have the monitor set up just trying to press them.
- The stand is a little sketchy, but I didn't use mine for all of a day and a half.
- All directions are in Korean, which I am not particularly fluent in. Set up is straight forward though.
Other Thoughts: - If you normally game at 1080p and can turn everything up, be prepared to have to turn some things down for native.
- I was kind of hesitant buying something not backed up by Newegg, but it was such a deal I decided to take a chance on NeoFeel. Well worth it! It arrived before they predicted.