Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: be quiet! PURE ROCK SLIM CPU Cooler 120W TDP - BK008
Pros: - Only $15 shipped!!!
- Works with stock Intel and AMD mounts.
- RAM compatibility is stellar.
- Quiet as the name implies.
Cons: Not really a con, but don't try large overclocks. This is meant for quiet operation of a stock clocked CPU, even at full loads. If you want something that runs cool and quiet for a heavily overclocked CPU, your going to have to spend way more. This fits it's niche well.
Other Thoughts: Mislabeled Newegg page (hence the 5 star and not 4 star, Neweggs small mistake) on box it says 92mm fan, while Newegg has it listed at 120mm.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: BioShock: The Collection [Online Game Code]
Pros: Steam Activation. Takes them about an hour to confirm payment and send you the codes. After that, it took about 15 seconds to enter the codes and they were available on steam instantly.
Cons: NoneREAD FULL REVIEW
This review is from: NVIDIA GIFT Holiday Bundle
Cons: Hard to get it to work, could get a bad code.
Other Thoughts: !. After recieving the card with the code, head to: http://www.geforce.com/landing-page/holiday-bundle/redeem-your-code
2. Enter your 24 digit code as shown (all caps and hyphens) and fill out your information.
3. Use the link they give you from your email to recieve 2 new smaller codes.
4. Head to the uplay website shop in a web browser and sign in.
5. Add Assassin's Creed Black Flag (59.99) and Splinter Cell Blacklist (69.99) into your cart. If you don't know what version add all of the versions you find.
6. Click on apply a promo code and enter the 2 codes. This will make the game show up as $0.00 cost.
7. Remove all other items with a cost and you should have a chart with both games costing $0.00.
8. Enter information again and hit submit. If you followed the steps, you should be able to launch Uplay and see them in your games library. If this didn't work you need to call customer support. If you email them a ticket it will take 1 week or more.