Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: * Easy to install.
* Have yet to max it out. I'd like to point out that a high expectation gamer and musician with a program that sucks up tons of power needs good RAM. These fit that part perfectly!
* Inexpensive. I purchased mine when they were on sale for 99.99$ and so far, that 100$ was more than worth it.
* Sleek design. Awesome color. If you have a clear case or side panel to show off some of the things in your computer, definitely show off these bad boys!
Other Thoughts: * I HIGHLY recommend this product specifically. You should never run out of RAM when you have 16GB of it, and these guys make running my normally used programs a breeze!READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: * Multitasking is a breeze! Against my room mates 3880 i-7, this processor smokes his!
* Fast processor. This 8 core competes with my room mates 3880 i-7.
* Price. 200$ for a true 8 core? That's amazing! I went with an AMD build specifically because it saved me 600$. Granted, Intel build with similar stats would have had an overall better performance of around 20% but a 50% increase in price for 20% better performance? Not worth it in my book, since I am on a budget.
Cons: * The fan that came stock with the processor is pathetic. I had to buy a fan roughly twice the size to keep my processor running between 10 and 35 degrees C.
* Running multiple things is a breeze, yes but when it comes to running just 1 or 2 programs, the 3880 i-7 is faster. Also, with gaming, brief lag spikes occur due to buffering happen more often on my computer than my room mates year old computer with a 3880 i-7 in it but hey, that's the difference between a true 8-core that is 200$ from AMD and a 400$ processor from Intel. Overall, it's about 15-25% less performance than the 3880 i-7.
Other Thoughts: * I'm quite content with this processor. I wish in some aspects it was a little faster but I'm a high expectation gamer on a budget. If looking to build a BEAST computer that can keep up with all of the games coming out (so long as you can afford the graphics card), I do recommend going AMD and with this processor.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: * Keeps up with ALL of the games I play with little effort. I can even run Crysis 3 on high to max settings with a smooth 60 FPS. Absolutely beautiful!
* Easy to install.
Cons: * Price.
Other Thoughts: I highly recommend this card if you are a 'higher standards' gamer! Runs things flawlessly. Just make sure you have a processor to keep up with it!READ FULL REVIEW