In collaboration with AMD, Cooler Master unleashes an AMD edition of the critically acclaimed HAF 932 which transforms your machine into beast. The HAF 932 AMD edition adds racing red to the front and is branded with the AMD dragon on the acrylic see-through side panel, representing great power and toughness to compliment the revolutionary High Air Flow structure to enhance and protect any hardware.
- Distinctive Profile; Sturdy ConstructionThe Cooler Master HAF 932 AMD Edition features a fully-rugged appearance and is housed in a tough casing to offer outstanding protection. The transparent side window with AMD dragon pattern offers great view of your custom build. Your case won’t just look tough, it will also look good.
- Tool-free InstallationThe Cooler Master HAF 932 AMD Edition boasts 6 x 5.25" drive bays, 1 exposed (converted from one 5.25" bay) and 5 hidden 3.5" drive bays, and 7 expansion slots for increased expandability. Finger-press buttons allow for quickly maintaining or upgrading 5.25 inch drive devices.
- Cooling From All QuartersUnparalleled cooling solution comes ready to move air and keep your parts cool, with preinstalled 1 x 230mm front red LED fan, 1 x 140mm rear fan and 1 x 230mm top red LED fan. The top accepts 1 x 230mm fan and 1 x 120mm fan (optional) or 3 x 120mm fans (optional). Independent air intake is designed for bottom-mounted PSU or installation of two 120mm fans.
- Clean Up Cable Clutter for Better CoolingThe Cooler Master HAF 932 AMD Edition features removable HDD racks and cable management system for better, easier cable routing. Not only will your case look neat, but air will have no problem getting to the common hot spots.
- Liquid Cooling ReadyThe Cooler Master HAF 932 AMD Edition is ready for a liquid cooling system (liquid cooling system not included), with easy to access liquid coolant fill port and retaining holes in the rear for coolant tubes.
- CPU Retaining Hole and Front I/O PanelCPU retaining hole allows easy CPU heatsink installation and removal. Convenient front I/O panel offers easy access to one IEEE1394a, one eSATA, four USB 2.0 ports, as well as two audio ports.