- The RIITOP NVMe USB adapter based on 10Gbps USB3.1 Gen 2 bridge chip JMS583, can retrieve and backup data in high speed. No cable needed , used as a portable SSD
- ONLY support PCIe NVMe based M Key and B+M Key SSD, NOT support any SATA based SSD.
- With two usb ports: USB3.1 Gen2 Type C and Type A, easy to connect with both USB-C and USB-A port.
- Compatible with Samsung 950Pro/ 960Evo/ PM951/ PM961/ SM951/ SM961/ 970 EVO / 970 PRO and other M.2 SSD with PCIe (M-KEY) interface type such as WD Black / Intel / Crucial NVMe SSD.
- You will get: 1x RIITOP M.2 to USB Adapter.
Silicone heat sink.
Screw and copper post.
1. Only support M Key PCIe M. 2 NVMe SSD, NOT support B / B+M Key SSD.
2. No need cable, plug and play, easy to use.
3. NO case, only adapter card.
4. Samsung 'Magician' software does NOT recognize NVME SSD through the USB port, but "Macrium Reflect software" allows you to clone SSD.
Support Samsung 950Pro/ 960Evo/ PM951/ PM961/ SM951/ SM961/970 EVO /970 PRO and other M.2 SSDs with PCI-E (M-KEY) Interface Type, which size is 2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280.
Based on the JMS583 USB3.1 Gen2 (10Gbps) to PCIe Gen3 x2 bridge chip, offer up to 10Gbps data transfer rate.
Use it to easily connect any of the PCIe based M key NVME SSD 2230/2242/2260/2280 size.
Once connected, the M.2 NVME SSD shows on your computer or laptop as a new partition.
It can be used as a bootable disk and requires no extra driver.
It is suitable for both Windows and Mac systems.
Compatible with Samsung 970 series / 960 series / WD Black / Intel / Crucial Series M.2 NVME SSD.
Dimension: 4.72x0.86x0.19 inches.
Weight: 20g / 0.04lb.
Input Interface: M.2 NVME M-Key Slot.
Output Interface: USB 3.1 Type C + Type A (Easy to connnect with USB Type A or Type C Port).
For both USB A and C port, easy to connect with computer.