Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Rosewill RC-211 Silicon Image 2 port SATA II PCI Express Host Controller Card RAID 0/1/0+1/5 JBOD
OUT OF STOCK.
- RAID 0/1/0+1/5 JBOD
- 2 x SATA II Internal Connectors
- Up to 3Gb/s
Featuring 2 internal SATA2 ports, the Rosewill RC-211 controller card provides a simple, straightforward way to add more expansion to your system. Using a PCI-Express x1 interface you can now use that tiny slot on your motherboard for something besides gathering dust. Also supported is RAID 0, and RAID 1 to enhance data access and control. Compliant with the Serial ATA 2 specification, the RC-211 will handle most SATA devices -- just make sure the device you are adding is compatible. If the hard drives are SATA2, the RC-211 will deliver high speed transfer rates up to 3.0Gbps.
Support for NCQ (Native Command Queue) enhances hard drive performance. Whether you have a tower case or a low profile desktop chassis, the RC-211 can be used by installing the optional low profile bracket. Last but not least, the RC-211 includes drivers for most Windows operating systems including Windows 2000/XP/Vista and Windows Server 2003.
- Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s with RAIDThe revolutionary Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s interface provides scalable performance for storage devices. SATA technology enables easy-to-install, high-performance and low-power hard drives. Two SATA ports support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1 and JBOD for better performance and reliability.
- PCI Express x1 InterfaceThe PCI Express x1 interface provides 2.5 Gb/s throughput and full-duplex operation for enhanced performance.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy