Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Rosewill RD 400Z 400W Power Supply, 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Non-Modular Gaming PSU, Single +12V Rail
- 80 PLUS Certified: The RD 400Z power supply unit maintains 80% efficient performance under typical loads while saving energy, reducing heat in your system, decreasing fan noise and prolonging PSU life span
- Non-Modular 400W Power Supply: Configured with non-modular cables attached, ensuring you conveniently have any cable ready to go
- Safety Certified: Rosewill RD power supply units have successfully passed safety and compliance tests from CE, FCC, cTUVus
Rosewill RD 400Z Power Supply
A 400W, 80 Plus certified power supply that delivers stable, reliable output for your home/office PC or a mainstream gaming PC. It features a strong single 12V rail with a 6+2-pin connector that delivers robust power for your demanding VGA. Comprehensive protection mechanism makes sure all your components are safe and sound when facing power abnormalities. A 120mm fan is thermally controlled, keeping your power supply running at peak performance while keeping the noise at a minimum.
The Rosewill RD 400Z provides 400W of robust and continuous output for your entire system. A single 12V rail provides 360W max. output, while one 6+2-pin PCI-E connector is included for your high-end graphics card.
80 Plus Certified
The 80 PLUS certified power supply provides high-power efficiency of at least 80% under typical loads, saving you money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
A full suite of protection including Over Current/Voltage/Power/Temperature Protection and Under Voltage Protection safeguards the core components of the PSU and your entire system.
The 120mm fan with automatic speed control delivers efficient and quiet cooling.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy