Introducing the All New
Rosewill LED Bulb
Replaces 40W Incandescent Light Bulbs
The new Rosewill LED bulb is just like the traditional Edison-style A19 light bulb you know and love. If you are tired of the strange looking LED bulbs that do not produce even omnidirectional light, then the new Rosewill LED bulb is the answer.
What makes Rosewill LED bulbs so great
- Energy saving by using only 5W to produce the same amount of light as a 40W traditional light bulb
- Built to last up to 25,000 hours compared to the 1,000 hours lifetime of incandescent bulbs
- Wide angle illumination just like the traditional incandescent bulb
- Quick payback time with an estimated yearly energy cost of only $0.60 compared with the traditional 40W light bulb, estimated at $4.82 per year.
- Ultra-light weight only 2.35 ounces
- Environmentally friendly Mercury free
Unlike most LED bulbs on the market, the Rosewill bulb has done away with the heavy external heatsink by replacing it with our 3rd generation internal ceramic cylinder. Our new ceramic cylinder design not only offers a more efficient cooling method, it also produces superior lighting emission when compared with regular LED bulbs.
Most LED bulbs have LEDs arrayed in one direction only. This means that light is emitted in a 120-degree radius, resulting in bright illumination in only the front part of the bulb.
Rosewill’s 3rd generation internal ceramic cylinder provides an even 300 degree all around light source.
Color Rendering Index CRI