Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Rosewill RV2-600 600 W ATX12V v2.2 / EPS12V SLI Ready Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX12V v2.2 / EPS12V
- 115 / 230 V Input
- SLI Ready
In today's power hungry world you need a PSU that can deliver and the RV2-600 from Rosewill does. With 600W of total output power there's plenty of juice for the most demanding situations. Dual 12V rails with 25 amps of power provide plenty of independent, reliable power.
But, as in all things, being well connected is of major importance, and sprouting from the housing are a multitude of mesh wrapped cables to connect all your components. The mesh sleeving on all cables keeps things neat and helps to promote better airflow and cooling. This SLI ready PSU has dual PCI-e connectors. Universal motherboard connectivity is ensured with the 20+4 main connector and 4+4 pin ATX12V/EPS12V connector.
All this is enclosed in a flat black housing with multitudinous ventilation holes and a 120mm cooling fan. You're protected from over current/voltage/power conditions, while Voltage Protection and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V standards, the Rosewill RV2-600 provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and entry-level server computer systems.
- 600W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 600W delivers safe, reliable output for high-end PC systems. Dual industry-leading independent +12v rails are provided for more stable and safer power output.
- Intelligent Black Cable SleevingsThe Rosewill RV2-600 power supply's cables are wrapped in black mesh sleevings to optimize air flow and improve cooling in the case.
- Quiet OperationAn intelligent 120mm fan with Auto Fan Speed Control delivers whisper-quiet cooling through fan speed adjustments.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy