In a computing world of new video and audio cards, add-ons, higher-powered chips and even more, the search for power goes ever on. Rosewill's RX950-S-B satisfies your power-hungry virtual instincts, and keeps you running at your best. Clad in a sleek black shell, lit within with a cool blue light, the impression is one of cool, secret power, ready to do your bidding!
Four 12 volt rails deliver power to a myriad of connectors ready to attach to any and every accessory you’ve stuffed into your case! This compact powerhouse will run everything even up to 2 SLI-equipped GeForce GTX285 cards! Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to all those pieces, and temperature, current and voltage protection circuits make sure everything stays healthy.
Run with the big boys with Rosewill's RX950-S-B PSU, and know you've got ergs to spare!
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V v2.91 standards, the Rosewill RX950-S-B provides maximum power stability to drive the processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- 950W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 950W delivers safe, reliable output for high-end PC systems. Four industry-leading independent +12v rails are provided for more stable and safer power output.
- 80 Plus CertifiedThe 80 PLUS certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 80% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- Quiet OperationThe silent 135mm 2-ball-bearing blue LED fan delivers high efficient cooling and ensures quiet operation through fan speed adjustments in response to loading conditions.
- Excellent Mesh Cable SleevingThe Rosewill RX950-S-B power supply’s cables are wrapped in black mesh sleeving so your chassis stays neat for optimized air flow and enhanced cooling.