Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Rosewill RD600 – Stallion Series 600-Watt Power Supply – ATX 12V V2.3, SLI & CrossFire-Ready
- ATX12V V2.3
- 115 ~ 230 VAC
- 140mm fan
Let the Rosewill RD600 powers your Intel or AMD system with 600W power output and 46A high-current single +12V rail. Equipped with a 20+4 pin main connector, this power supply not only fits your new (24pin) motherboard but also your old (20pin) motherboard. The 140mm fan with smart temperature sensor creates a torrent of air without compromising acoustics. With mesh sleeving on all cables, routing and heat dissipation turns out even effortless.
- 600W power output with Single Strong +12V RailThe Rosewill RD600 provides a power of 600W to deliver safe, reliable output for high-end computer systems. Powerful single +12V rail at up to 46A design ensures the maximum provision of 12V power to energy-hungry CPU and graphics cards perfect for future high-end component upgrades or overclocking.
- Temperature dictates airflowThe silent 140mm fan with smart temperature sensor delivers airflow according to your system loading. High airflow is generated when you play through battles while gentle airflow when you just do everyday computing.
- Safety firstBuilt-in inrush current, over temperature/current/voltage protection circuits protects your critical system from damage. The Rosewill RD600 has passed safety & EMI approvals including UL and FCC.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy