- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel S5520HC Dual LGA 1366 Intel 5520 Tylersburg SSI EEB Dual Intel Xeon 5500 Series Server Motherboard
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 5-9 days.
- Dual LGA 1366
- Intel 5520
- 12 x 240pin
The Intel S5520HC server motherboard supports up to two Dual-Core/Quad-Core Intel Xeon 5500 series processors at 4.8 GT/s, 5.8 GT/s, and 6.4 GT/s bus speeds via the Intel QuickPath Interconnect to handle even the most demanding business applications. With 12 DIMM slots, it can support up to 6-channel registered or unbuffered DDR3 800/1066/1333MHz memory to significantly improve the computing capability.
This motherboard has a full range of expansion choices: it features the next-generation PCI Express 2.0 x8 slots include x16 mechanical and x8 mechanical modes; it protects your investment with one PCI Express 1.0 x4 slot and one PCI 32/33MHz slot as flexible options for server utilization.
The server motherboard has integrated 6 SATAII 300MB/s ports which have built-in RAID functions for better data protection. This really benefits small- to medium-sized business that needs scalability and affordability combined.
- Supports Dual Intel Xeon 5500 SeriesWith dual LGA 1366 sockets, the Intel S5520HC server board supports up to two multi-core Intel Xeon 5500 Series processors, providing the computing platform capability necessary for your increasing computing demand.
- Scalable DDR3 MemoryTwelve 240-pin DIMM sockets support both registered (RDIMM) and unbuffered (UDIMM) DDR3 memory at speeds of 800, 1066 and 1333MHz, ensuring ample capacity for any application.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board six SATA II ports with built-in RAID 0, 1, 10 and optional RAID 5 support provide flexible, scalable storage and enhanced data security.
- Flexible ExpansionWith four PCI Express 2.0 x8, one PCI Express 1.0 x4 and one PCI slot, the Intel S5520HC supports a wide range of add-on cards for superior expandability.
- Integrated ManageabilityThe integrated Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) with IPMI 2.0 support enables out-of-band capabilities for monitoring hardware and software status regardless of the OS or power state. Optional KVM support and dedicated 3rd NIC provide a complete remote management upgrade solution.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by PQ Electronics Return Policy